Call in to speak with the host
Join us this evening as Barbara Stone joins the show with her questions:
1. What can really be done to address the abuse perpetrated by professional fiduciary's via probate courts?
2. Can we end the death grip of the BAR Association not only on our courts, but also end the BAR's writing of statutes and laws which clearly exempt them from any accountability while simultaneously profiting them immensely?
3. Can we force the dissolving of "administrative courts" which are neither Constitutional, nor adhering to the actual law?
4. How can we turn advocates into activists?
5. What will it take to form an actual united front against the elder cleansing and human trafficking for profit that appears to be sanctioned at all levels of government?
This should be a good one! We will take calls after the first hour!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.