Call in to speak with the host
I will talk about the nature of journalism and how to distinguish true journalism from tabloid, sensationalized journalism.
"A Guide to U.S. Newspapers
2. The New York Times is read by people who think they run the country.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand the Washington Post. They do, however like the smog statistics shown in pie charts.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country.
8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country either, as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country, but need the baseball scores."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.