SORT BY Relevancy
Jerry Pippin gives his impression of Pay per Click Journalism.
Internal documents obtained by WW show that a quota system is being put in place that calls for steep increases in posting to Oregonlive.com, and promises compensation for those employees who post most often.
The new policy, shown to the editorial staff in a PowerPoint presentation in late February, provides that as much as 75 percent of reporters’ job performance will be based on measurable web-based metrics, including how often they post to Oregonlive.com.
Beat reporters will be expected to post at least three times a day, and all reporters are expected to increase their average number of posts by 40 percent over the next year.
The Failure of Journalism Tonight - October 10th - The Failure of Journalism. Tonight, we will cover this topic ourselves in a conversation with our listeners. Questions: Why has today’s TV “News” become failure at providing objective and balanced news? How did we allow mainstream journalism to fail? Have various internet news and opinion alternatives helped to fill the gap? No guests tonight. We will explore these issues with
This program will feature my Subject Tracer Journalism Resources. These resources for the journalists offer the non-journalist an opening into the investigative side of journalism and discovering new knowledge on various subjects. We will also be reviewing the latest happenings from my blog during the last week. We will be also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V11N4 April 2013 featuring Statistics Resources and Big Data on the
On the Friday, October 11th edition of Resistance Journals Radio, we will be interviewing Ben Swann, of Truth in Media, and www.benswan.com; about Journalism and the Alternative Media. Also, Jet Barnett, Manager of March Against Mainstream Media, and creator of Active Minds Alike will be joining us to get his perspective on the current awakening, the #MAMSM, and other topi
Steve Coll, the new dean of Columbia Journalism School, speaks to Alumni and others, discusses his plans for how he'll shape the future of the school and its programs. He will then take questions from graduates and others. Log-in to listen and send questions via or the online chat or phone in to listen. Prospective students will be welcomed, also.
GUEST CALL-IN: (347) 308-8386 | Tune in to hear Mikester and Thane talk about local activism in Arizona's District 24. -- Ever get sick of the corporate media and wish there was something you could do? THERE IS!! Freedom of speech implies an important right: to operate a press. Join us for a discussion about citizen journalism in the modern age using digital media, including a hand-on explanation of podcasting with reporters from the Arizona Community Press.
Join Host Live Chats
- 5D Media Network (23 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (9 chatters)
- Psychic Insight With Journey Ryan (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Dale Kay (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- HistoryFM (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Matthew J Falkner (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JoshuaRitenourWcp (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- Yammering Lew (1 chatters)