SORT BY Relevancy
Deborah Chaddock Brown and Candace Benson talk about the trends in social media and online marketing for 2015.
The Young Media Critics is revamping and developing new things for upcoming year -2015.
Thank you to all our faithful listeners!
Happy Holidays! A Peaceful & Prosperous New Year to everyone!
This episode is a rebroadcast of a previous show - "Self Worth of Young Girls and the Media" Is the self-worth of young people, particularly young women determined by the media?
When we watch any music video, television shows, or read any of the fashion magazines, we can clearly see that the media is not very kind to girls. Today, the expectations to look a certain way are totally wild and unrealistic.
Listen again and ask questions, let us know what your think.. Email us at Youngmediacritics@gmail.com
Hear from the Young Media Critics why body image matters for girls!
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown talk about the latest in new media for small business owners.
At Jumpwire Media, 90% of our clients are big media companies in television, radio, and publishing sectors. Many of them are losing their best people as they struggle with issues such as:
Legacy technology platforms to communicate internally (e.g. internal email servers - no cloud, no open instant messaging platforms)
Lack of transparency
Lack of fast and strong wifi in th work place
Hierarchical organization structures
Over zealous IT and legal departments that restrict access to basic websites like Facebook
Desktop PC towers instead of laptops that limit mobility
Cubicle working environments
The people who work at these companies are overworked, frustrated, and struggling to bridge old media values with the transparency and speed of the emerging media industry.
What are some of the best practices that both small and largemedia companies can implement right away to eliminate the frustration and retain employees? We will discuss during the show using examples and case studies from past clients.
Hope you can join us.
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (147 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (24 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- ankhkakek (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)