Call in to speak with the host
During this hour-long training program, as Marnie interviews Dr. Judith Briles, you'll discover:
1. What you must understand about book publishing today.
2. What an Author Platform is and why it’s important.
3. The difference between an Author Platform and a Book Platform.
4. How to identify your platform.
5. How to “drill down” and expand it.
6. How to move your Platform.
7. What you need to do NOW to kick-start your positioning.
8. How to spot “publishing predators” and what to do about them.
9. One of the best strategies for first-time authors.
10. The 5 biggest mistakes that authors consistently do that will sink a book.
The author of 30 books, Judith Briles, DBA, MBA is an author and publishing expert and known as The Book Shepherd. She holds both masters and doctorate degrees in business and her books have sold in excess of 1,000,000 copies, sold multiple foreign rights to 16 countries and are multi-book award winners. Learn more about Judith’s Book Publishing Program at TheBookShepherd.com
During the past 11 years, Marnie Swedberg has helped over 13,000 goal-getters from 30 countries learn how to articulate, assess, and achieve their goals in the minutes they have. The online resources you will find at this site are all instantly available to you, anytime you have time. Learn more at www.Marnie.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.