SORT BY Relevancy
Author Talk 1 is pleased to have Lisa Y Sparrow. She was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and in candid detail, tells about some of the struggles and challenges that she has faced in life that may have contributed to her mental illness. She hopes to not only educate people from a mental ill person's point of view but to remove the stigma associated with being mental ill.
Contact Lisa Y Sparrow on FaceBook for more information on where else you can purchase this inspiring message.
You can purchase Lisa Y Sparrow's book His Eye Is on the Sparrow on Kindle.
Call into Author Talk at 347-850-1592 to talk with Lisa Y Sparrow.
Tywanda M.Brown was born and raised in Newberry SC. She is the proud mother of three boys. Her passion for writing developed at the young age of 11 with dreams of one day being a published author. Two years after graduating from Newberry College in the Spring of 2012 with a Business degree, she decided to make her dream come true. In the Fall of 2014 she released her debut book Love Games. Two months later she released Love Games 2: Love or Lust. In the winter of 2014 she released Literary Chick. Early spring 2015 she release Love and Snakes a book she co-authored with label mate Simply Shonda, her first anthropology Devils Daughters that she co-authored with CoCo Mixon,Simply Shonda, Dee Leshay and Nicole Shephard in late April 2015. Her latest release Love Games 3: The final Round released May 4,2015. July 4th, 2015 she released Love and Snakes 2 with label mate Simply Shonda.
You can purchase all her books on Amazon.com
She is the founder of Earthatone Enterprises and Earthatone Books, an imprint of Earthatone Enterprises, LLC. She has designed and published titles for herself and others. She has also lead self publishing workshops, writing, and publicity workshops for the New York City Parks Department, the National Writers Union, Project Enterprise, and other not for profits. A freelance PR writer and editor, she offers select small business owners, houses of worship, nonprofits, film projects, and independent artists (poets, authors and musicians) quality press material and market copy at a reasonable price. Many have been effective in gaining national and international exposure. As an affiliate of BlackPR.com, s. Eartha offers a range of publicity services and specializes in interactive digital media kits. She is a member of Women in PR, the Black Public Relations Society, the New York Association of Black Journalist, as well as a contributing writer for Harlem World's Magazine's blog site and several other online publications. She is a former board member of Cultivating Our Sisterhood International Association a 501(c)(3).
She is the award-winning author of Love Changes, as well as a songwriter, music publisher, member of ASCAP.Eartha is writing fellow of the Center for Black Literature and the North Country Institute, Eartha has studied under other award-winning authors, including Valerie Wilson Wesley, Chris Abani, and Bernice McFadden. Eartha is also a member of the acclaimed Harlem Writers Guild, a writing network that has helped developed the talents of Grace F. Edwards, Lorraine Hansberry, Sarah Elizabeth Wright, Audrey Lorde, Walter Dean Myers, Ruby Dee, Paul Robeson, Maya Angelou, and Terry McMillan. In June of 2013, Miss Watts-Hicks received the Just R.E.A.D. 'literary game-changers' Award by the NYCHA branch of the NAACP and was named a 2013 NAACP ambassador for literacy.
Reminisce would blame the streets for the way her life turned out. She grew up poor, insecure and wanting the finer things in life. That’s where Jimmy came in at. He was a hustler and soon able to give Reminisce all the things in life she dreamed of. The problem was, Jimmy not only took care of her, and he also indulged in the finer things of life too. He was an obsessive cheater and a womanizer. Their relationship was entering the fifth year and things had gotten worse. But Reminisce loved Jimmy and was willing to put up with his bullshit as long as the money kept coming. But things changed when some men broke in the house to rob Jimmy and nearly killed them both during the robbery. Reminisce wanted out. She retreated to writing poetry, something she used to do as a little girl. She soon found strength in her heart to want out. Jimmy got arrested and she found her first real chance of leaving Jimmy. But would she make it on her own without the drug money Jimmy provided? Reminisce blames the streets but the streets doesn’t owe anyone any loyalty. Dangerously In Love is a modern love tale filled with danger, passion, and one woman’s dream of escape.
Author Aletta Hodges is poet and writer born and raised in Mid-Michigan. Her debut novel, Dangerously In Love was published in October 2014 on Cinematic Ink, a subsidiary of SBR Publications, owned and operated by best selling author David Weaver. Aletta currently lives in Lansing Michigan where she is a Dental Assistant and Tax Preparer. She began writing poetry at the age of twelve and has always been an avid reader. Her poems have long been sought out by fans and friends alike for years. Her book, Dangerously In Love is a trilogy series that chronicles a love tale filled with danger, passion and one woman’s dream of escape.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (121 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (38 chatters)
- The Appearance (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)