Popular in Legal
Chandler Divorce Lawyer Help - The 5 Common Questions About Property, Belongings and Money When Fil...
Divorce lawyer Christy Thompson from Chandler Arizona consults and helps people who are considering divorce. Monthly she hosts two shows to answer questions people have about divorce in the state of Arizona. In today's show she talks about, What is community property? What is sole and separate property? Is a prenuptial agreement a good idea? Who owns the house if just one person paid the mortgage? And More... Join us now for the next few minutes as Chandler Divorce Lawyer, Christy Thompson share
Most people just pay the fine or go to traffic school when they get a traffic ticket. But what if it's your second, third, or fifth traffic violation? What do you do if your job requires you to drive? Points on your driving record, jeopardizes not only your license, but your livelihood. Just because you got a ticket doesn't mean you broke the law. Learn how to fight your ticket and win.
Tax Series: Informational tips on managing tax controversy procedures, commencing prior to the filing of the return, through the IRS examination and Appeals process, and up and through the litigation stages.
The show that you can use to help your research into the court rules and the law. Know more than the attorney you are up against by using the Jurisdictionay material. Learn the rules of the court to get yourself "Justice not "JUST US and no more" from the country club of judges and lawyers. Information that you can research in the rules and law to know more than the attorneys you are facing. Their only salvation is their friendship and membership with judge at the country club.
Tonight we have a show where we explore the death penalty from the inmates family's perspective. Our very special guest is Tonja Bell Glaspie. Tonja is the sister of Fredrick Bell, who is likely to be the next inmate in Mississippi given a date of execution. We will explore Fredrick's case, and how the last 17 years have effected her and her family, and now that Fredrick could be given a date is taking it's toll. This show is likely to be very emotional, and heart wrenching. Hear the family's st
Presented by Special Education Attorney, Jeffrey A. Gottlieb. Learn how to be effective at an IEP meeting, such that your child receives appropriate placement, services and goals. Check website for IEP informational materials at www.specialeducationattorneyatlaw.com.
To investigate and publicise cases of injustice and conditions suffered by inmates in the deep south bible belt state of Mississippi. This weeks show has a special guest in Sondra Dillard Humphrey. Sondra is the Executive Director of Mississippi CURE (Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants).
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Ms Blue (46 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (22 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Ron Reck (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- jeremy david breault0 (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (1 chatters)
- TruthSeekerRadio (0 chatters)