Popular in Legal
During law school, many had dreams of working at a large law firm. While it was understood that the hours would be long, there was the appeal of the large salary, the lunches in the city, the happy hours, and the general camaraderie at the firm. However, the reality was much different than the expectation and time is spent mostly sitting behind a desk, trying to meet billable hour requirements, creating an unhappy work environment.
But there is another option. Rather than feeling trapped in a career that doesn’t make you happy, there is a way to derive pleasure from your work. Robert Graff will be speaking on tips and strategies on how to find enjoyment at your firm and have fun practicing your chosen career.
Robert Graff is the President of The Graff Standard and one of its coaches. Prior to becoming a coach, he was an assistant district attorney for five years, an associate at an employment, business, and healthcare law firm for two years, and currently has his own private practice located in Pennsylvania. As a coach, he helps lawyers reignite the passion they once felt for the law, find enjoyment in even the most demanding and monotonous aspects of their job, and strike a sustainable work-life balance.
Join us for our weekly discussion of recent court cases, pending legislation, current legal topics and their impact on consumers, businesses owners and everyone in between.
The show is hosted by New Jersey business and personal law attorney Peter J. Lamont.
We encourage listeners to call in with their legal questions about the topics being discussed. However, we are also happy to answer legal questions that are unrelated to that week's topic. To call into the show during the live brodcast please dial (347) 855-8831. To speak with us off the air, please dial (973) 949-3770.
This weekly program is a service of the Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont. The firm has offices located in NJ, NY, CO and PR. The firm serves both business and personal law clients in a variety of matters. Additionally, the firm has industry specific practice groups for industries including kitchen & bath companies, interior design firms and commercial/residential cleanup companies.
For more information about the firm please visit www.peterlamontesq.com.
For more informaiton about Understanding the Law Radio please visit www.understandingthelawradio.com
Social Security disability benefits exist to protect the worker who has paid into the social security system and now cannot work due to a phsyical or mental impairment. Unemployment benefits compensate individuals who are "ready, willing and able to work" but no jobs exist. Often times, people collect unemployment while waiting for a disability determination. Is this allowed? Join Scott Daniels and Brian Mittman as they explore this very common issue.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (105 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (6 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (6 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- 64621 (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- ParaAnne (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (0 chatters)