Popular in Food
Halloween is just days away! Halloween is right around the corner. Halloween is known for it's sweet treats such as candy and it's tricks and treats and spookiness!!!! Are you hosting a Halloween Party? Or do you want to treat kids with something other than Candy this year? Well you can use any of my personal Halloween baked good recipes that I give out on this show!!!! Imagine a vanilla cupcake with a bright orange buttercream and some candies, simple but yet eye appealing and delicious.
Topics for the show:
- Things Kids can bake and make for Halloween
- How to use Leftover Candy to make delicious treats
- Halloween treats for diabetics and those who can't handle much sugar
AND MUCH MORE!!!!
Plus some of my many delicious Halloween baked good recipes including:
-Halloween Sugar Cookies
- A CHEF CARDINALE COOKING SHOW FAMOUS HALLOWEEN WHOOPEE PIE ESTABLIASHED IN 2013 ON THE CCCS
Join us live as we get to know the Author of "A Bakeshop Mystery" Book Series, Ellie Alexander.
Pacific Northwest author Ellie Alexander writes a bakeshop cozy mystery series for St. Martin's Publishing. Alexander currently has two titles available for purchase, Meet Your Baker and a Batter of Life and Death, with the third to be released December 2015, On Thin Icing.
These books prove to be as enthrawling to baking/murder mystery fanatics as the Harry Potter Series was to the workld of Wizardry.
The food revolution has changed our view of what we eat, including how we source it. Being a foodie has now become a rite of passage, especially in urban centers. The biggest change? Choice. With so many options available, going vegetarian, vegan, kosher, Paleo and gluten-free no longer puts us at a disadvantage when shopping or dining out. This isn't your grandma's kitchen, unless you want it to be: Plan old-style meals to trendy organics, whether you're craving homemade mac and cheese, brisket or locally grown sustainable broccoli rabe. Throwing a dinner party? Let Food Network stars and celebrity chefs share what works. Trying to lose weight or need ways to get kids to eat their veggies? Tune in for recipe ideas or share your own! We also talk wine, from connoisseurs in search of the perfect varietal to food pairings to those wanting the best bang for their buck.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Awakenings with Michele Meiche (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)