Some of the things we hope to touch on:
- values alignment
- ?Why can't my work life be like my personal life?
- Employee engagement ROI chain
- Culture + Tech + Data = engagement
- Description of Ohana
- Unifying the on-boarding experiences of different areas (pulling together best practices)
- Improving the new hire experience
- Use of AI in evaluating and career-pathing employees
David Kingsley is an experienced organizational effectiveness executive who currently serves as Salesforce's Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources Strategy and Operations (S&O). He leads a global team of 85 professionals in 12 offices around the world in HR Strategy, Analytics, Program Management and Employee Relations, serving the 25,000 employees of Salesforce across 26 countries. David is focused on the design, development and delivery of the employee experience with the perspective that company culture is a thread which runs from the candidate and new hire experience, to the employee experience, through to the customer experience.
David holds a B.A. in International Relations from Catholic University and an M.A. in Organizational Science from George Washington University. Prior to Salesforce David held leadership roles in management consulting with Accenture and Booz Allen.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register