SORT BY Relevancy
Before we can have engaged employees, we must have engaged students. But, unfortunately, too many first-generation college students encounter obstacles and hurdles that block them from feeling supported, much less embraced, by their schools. Natalie talks to Willie Ney, Executive Director and leader of First Wave, a hip-hop performance troupe that is transforming engagement in higher education.
Don't miss this episode with Don McPherson, on the topic of Employee Engagement and hear how the latest research is changing how HR Professionals deal with this important topic.
Also, donwload our new summary of the past 64 episodes at http://summary.caribhrforum.com
Join us each week as experts help us explore issues shaping the world of work.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, February 26, 2014. #TChat Radio starts at 6:30 pm ET (3:30 pm PT) and the convo continues on #TChat Twitter chat from 7-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about improving the quality of hire via reference checks and better interviewing, and this week we’re talking about the “Year of the Employee.”
Quite appropriate and not a moment too soon. As we learned last week, Virgin Pulse’s survey showed that most employees either “love” or feel "pretty good" about their company because it’s a great place to work — but only a quarter of them say they feel love in return.
However, according to this week’s guest, companies in 2014 will focus on the top priorities of retention, engagement, and “attraction of talent,” for the first time in nearly a decade. Plus, more than 60% of organizations say dealing with “the overwhelmed employee” is the biggest.
Time for talent to take the power back!
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about the year of talent with this week’s guest: Josh Bersin, Founder and Principal at Bersin by Deloitte, leading provider of research-based membership programs in human resources (HR), talent and learning.
A special thank you to our sponsors: Virgin Pulse, Dice, and TalentWise.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, April 2, 2014. #TChat Radio starts at 6:30 pm ET (3:30 pm PT) and the convo continues on #TChat Twitter chat from 7-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about authentic leadership, and this week we’re going to talk about how to drive high levels of employee engagement.
Yes, we continually hear this mantra, but engagement is something we can lead, right now, if we understand our own motivational triggers.
According to surveys of over 10 million workers in 150 countries, it’s quite clear that growth, recognition, trust and communication are the top four drivers of engagement.
In fact, it’s critical that we’re mindful of our individual engagement triggers, those of your company and as well as your boss (even if he stinks as a boss) to create a great workplace culture.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about employee engagement with this week’s guest: Kevin Kruse, serial entrepreneur and bestselling author.
A special thank you to our sponsors: RIVS, Dice, TalentWise and Globoforce.
Tonight Jonathan Goldhill of The Goldhill Group will talk about how to stop acting like an employee.
Some of the topics that Jonathan will discuss include:
Why small business owners STRUGGLE to grow their businesses or get STUCK along the way
What "Stop Thinking Like an Employee" really means
What the owner of a design/build landscape company needs to be doing as the CEO
Why and how business owners need to learn how to be better entrepreneurs and leaders
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, April 9, 2014, from 6:30-7:00 pm ET for radio, 7:00-8:00 pm ET for the Twitter chat.
Last week we talked about employee engagement, and this week we’re going to talk about employee assistance programs (EAP).
EAP services are critical for businesses. They help manage costs by reducing absenteeism, health care costs and more by freeing manager time from dealing with employee personal issues, and help encourage employee engagement.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about EAP’s with this week’s guest: Mark Sagor, President of Comprehensive EAP, and Mark McAuliffe, Global Staffing Manager for Waters Corporation.
A special thank you to our sponsors: RIVS, Dice, TalentWise, Globoforce and Peoplefluent -- and to our marketing partner, Red Branch Media.
Guest Amber Marbry will talk about her goal of crossing over from employee to entrepreneur and what it took for her to acheive that goal. The episode will inspire and encourage those of you that are aspiring business owners that need the strenth as well as the wisdom for when and how to quit their day job. Tune in today to discuss how to make that journey as well as what it took spiritually, mentally, and physically.
Special Guest: Richard Baker, Senior Employee Engagement & Communications Manager, London Midland and Engage for Success Guru & Practitioner 2014 promises to be the year that employee engagement is placed firmly at the centre of the recovery plan for UK organisations, but what does that mean for the people whose role it is to champion it? Cathy and Richard discuss what it's like being an employee engagement practitioner - the challenges and the triumphs -
Join me on Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 7PM CST along with my special guest Dr. Laureen Wishom. The topic is The ‘Double E’: How to Transition from Employee to Entrepreneur (with Ease & Cash in the Bank) We look forward to having you join us on the call, come and be bless. The call in number is number is 718-508-9987. You can connect with me Minister Clara Peters via facebook under my name, Women of Divine Distinction Ministry, Clara L Peters – Life Coach or Divine
When a friend’s resume was quickly separated from the thousands the firm receives every week because they were referred by a current employee, and within three weeks they were hired, that is a wise use of networking as the CEO of Me, Inc. While whom you know has always counted in hiring, experience underscores a fundamental shift in the job market. Big companies are increasingly using their own workers to find new hires, saving time and money but lengthening the odds for job seekers without connections, especially among the long-term unemployed. The trend has been amplified since the end of the recession by a tight job market and by employee networks can help employers find candidates more quickly and bypass reams of applications from job search sites like. In this episode of Own Your Career, Rod will discuss how to best leverage Employee Referrals.
Season 1 | Episode 2 Here at CBEC FIRM, we are doing our part to help improve leaders in business and hard-working individuals through financial education. Independent Contractor or Employee - Know the difference. Are you being misclassified as an employee by an employer? Get answers on today's episode of Facts Decoded made simple. Twitter
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (42 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (37 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- 62196 (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (17 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (13 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (9 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- MCHS Network (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Chef Robb (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- We Game (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (1 chatters)
- Grok Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Skip LaCour (1 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Tony and LaTara Talk (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)