Popular in Religion
uthor Linda Cornell Bell will be giving enlightening information to past and present victims of Domestic Violence. Linda Cornell Bell is very passionate about the call of God upon her life.She operates in the prophetic by God. She is a overcomer of Domestic abuse and takes humble honor in the education of Domestic abuse. Some of her topics that will be used from her latest book 'The 31 Day Planner' A day by day guide for victims to escape from the hand of abuse. This topic is also geared for past victims to receive inner healing.
A message preached from Acts 27 when the Apostle Paul was on a ship and wound up in a Storm. What do you do when it seems like the course you've chosen suddenly is interrupted by the storms of life. It's important to follow divine directions during dangerous times, make sure your plans line up with the purposes of God.
Be Blessed by Today's Message!
What ever happened to our capacity to love? Society has persuaded even believers, that love is something that must be earned and deserved. Is this in line with Biblical thought? What about the command to love? If we are commanded to love, is it really something we can choose not to do, and be in the will of God? Join us as we look at love from God's viewpoint, as it relates to our neighbors, our enemies, and even romance.
Few things in life set us apart as distinctly as what we believe (or don't believe). From the most fervent among us to those just beginning to explore the possibilities, religion is a powerful force in our lives. BlogTalkRadio is where believers and nonbelievers of every denomination gather day in and day out to find resources, preach to others practicing and discuss the specific belief systems that guide us, bind us and often divide us. Christians, Pagans, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Pantheists, Sikhs, Jews, Wiccans, Unitarians, Satanists, Druids, Agnostics, Atheists, Secular Humanists and more will find likeminded friends to dialogue with, whether in heated debates or in collective prayer. You'll hear from bestselling authors, world leaders and kindred followers for inspiration and fellowship. And for those listeners and hosts who consider themselves spiritual but not religious, we've even got a separate Spirituality category to explore beliefs on your own terms.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (72 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (4 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (3 chatters)
- Joyce Barrie and Friends (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (0 chatters)
- Atheist Radio
- Buddhism Radio
- Catholic Talk Radio
- Christian Faith
- Christian Family
- Christian Inspiration
- Christian Parenting
- Christian Service
- Christian Talk Radio
- Comparitive religion
- End Times
- Muslim Talk Radio
- Religion Favorites
- Religion Picks
- Wicca/ Paganism
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit