During the show today we are going to touch on a number of areas of online marketing that I know many of you have questions on for a number of reasons.
A few of the topics for today are listed below.
- How search works (kinds of search queries, SERP Page)
- How small companies can leverage AdWords (Quality Score, local)
- How small companies can do their own SEO (ratings, niche local terms)
- How companies are misusing social media (traditional vs social)
- How companies should use social media (content strategy)
- Value and expertise locally
Our special guest Mr. Jason Dulay is the founder and owner of ABC Web Consulting, a local online marketing agency that helps small businesses use the internet to get more business. Jason first got into online marketing when he built his first website at 10 years old in 1996. Working as an Online Marketing Consultant in a Singapore advertising firm, Jason helped a multitude of small and medium businesses improve their web presence and capture customers online. As the owner of ABC Web Consulting, Jason has helped local businesses with their overall online marketing strategy and has been able to bring measurable increases to their revenues and profits.
Mr. Jason Dulay
ABC Web Consulting
Phone:571 308 6718
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.