We’ve all gone through hard times. And we all get through them. However, some get through them better than others. So what is their secret? Most of it has to do with attitude. Here are 13 things to remember when life gets rough:
1. What is, is.
2. It’s only a problem if you think it’s a problem.
3. If you want things to change, you need to start with changing yourself.
4. There is no such thing as failure—only learning opportunities.
5, If you don’t get something you want, it just means something better is coming.
6. Appreciate the present moment.
7. Let go of desire.
8. Understand and be grateful for your fears.
9. Allow yourself to experience joy.
10. Don’t compare yourself to other people.
11. You are not a victim.
12. Things can—and do—change.
13. Anything is possible.
Miracles happen every day. Really—they do.
Note: Zurriane is a author, presentor and speaker.
Want to learn more contact:
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.