SORT BY Relevancy
Common Sense, creativity, innovation and all the elements that make for successful marketing come from the effort you put in to learning the lessons of smart thinking. Helping you achive that goals is the focus of this show and the support elements wwe supply. - Linked In Groups, Blog & more
Helping our listeners originale creative thinking as it relates to being a smart marketer is the focus of this show. The more you listen the more the techniques being discussed will be become second nature to you as will the success you will generate from practicing what you learn.
Meet the guys behind Idle Smart. Jeff Lynch and Ryan Bennett sit down with host Kelly Scanlon and discuss the idea behind their new startup company that provides both a hardware and software solution that automatically starts and stops diesel engines based on battery voltage levels, cold weather conditions, and excessive engine idling. Idle Smart was recently named a semi-finalist in the Kaufman Foundation’s One in a Million competition.
Not impressed? You would be if you were an over-the-road trucker, owned a fleet of trucks or if you're an entrepreneur wanting to hear about ways to build your company.
This show sole purpose is to encourage thinking ...smartly!
"A man who cannot think is not an educatedmab, however many college degrees he may have acquired," - Henry Ford
Succcessful marketers are those who understand they are never smart enough thus they keep an open mind to not only learning new things, but relearning fundamentals that still work to ay as they did decades ago. That is one of the goals of this show to reminf as well as inform its audience of that fact.
Smart Marketing focuses on providing a different, but positive perspective to the many facets of marketing and managing a small business.
This is your show, dedicated to stimulate your thinking, motivate your actiions, educate continuously. Visit our LinkedIn Groups - Smart Marketing for Small Business. Checkout our Blog www.smartmarketingmoves.com & our website www,smartmarketinggroup.com. E-mail us your commrents, thoughts , topics you;d like covered and if you'd like to be a guest. to share your expertise and experiences.
Deena James, the President of Krueger & James talks with Smart Companies-KC host Kelly Scanlon this week about insurance. James will discuss what makes Krueger and James different. You'll discover the 3 things you need to look at for when selecting a trusted advisor like K&J, and how do you make sure the right coverage is provided.
This show is designed to be YOUR show to enable you to be a more effective marketer especially when you are against a bigger, better funded competitors. Plus learning the tings that enable you to rise above the cluttered communications landscapwe we live in and create a distinct differeence. Checkout our past broadcasts, visit our LinkedIn groups, let us know hoe we can help you be more successful.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (70 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (21 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)