II Peter 1:4 "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."
1. P - eace of Mind - "My peace I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:27
2. R - est from Labor - "Come unto me, all ye that labour... and I will give you rest." Matt 11:28
3. O - pportunity for Service - "I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it." Rev. 3-8
4. M - ercy in Need - "That we obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrew 4:16
5. I - nstruction for Direction - "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go." Ps 32:8
6. S - trength in Weakness - "I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee." Isa. 41:10
7. E - scape in Temptation - "God will with the temptation also make a way to escape." 1 Cor. 10:13
8. S - ecurity for the Future - "I go to prepare a place for you I will come again, and receive you unto myself." John 14:2-3
God's promises are always kept. He never lets us down.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register