Joel was a leading edge broadcaster for a radio station for 10 years in Lima, Ohio. After Joel met his wife, Lisa he retired from radio and changed his career. His mother and grandfather both worked in the auto industry where Joel grew up in Detroit, Michigan.
Joel has enjoyed having a diverse background in retail sales and broadcasting. Today, Joel is employed with a large Nissan dealership in Central Ohio.
The auto industry is one industry where people spend a lot of money and when they leave wonder if they were charged more than was necessary.
Our show Wednesday night is to educate the listeners and answer questions a lot of people have regarding their automobile.
1. Why is it important to get my car service on a regular basis?
2. What is the difference between the quick oil change place and the dealership?
3. How do you know you are being told the truth about your vehicle?
4. What should I do when the service guy says the F word, Flush!
5. Should I use synthetic oil and what should I pay for an oil change?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.