Call in to speak with the host
Has Cleveland become the centor of the sports universe? The Sports Narrative Radio Show is ON THE AIR! On this episode:
- With LeBron returning to Cleveland, the Prodigal Son has returned. We discuss the ramifications for the Cavs and the rest of the NBA, including your Dallas Mavericks
- The Midsummer Classic is upon us. A look at the game and the league in mid July, including the disasterous Texas Rangers
- With the All-Star Game approaching, that also means we are near THE WORST DAY ON THE SPORTS CALENDAR! Mr Bowers gives you tips to surviving this dreadful event
- We wander into Mick's Pub to hear stories about cars, nerd stuff and current events from the mercurial and sidistic character known only as The Mick
- The World Cup reaches it's conclusion this weekend. We preview the finals, discuss the results of the semi-finals and rate the success or failure of Brazil's hosting of the games
- The show concludes with a grab bag of news and notes including Johnny Manziel in a bathroom, NFL Training Camps begin, Wimbledon Finals, British Open and Tiger, NASCAR and more
So give a listen LIVE July 12th from 11a-1p CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at thesportsnarrative.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.