SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode they interview Brian Kalakay, Owner of Lapeer Fit Body Boot Camp in Lapeer, Michigan as well as the man in charge of Xtreme Results - Bootcamp & Personal Training. Brian is also the creator of Turbulence Training Boot Camp Games and other online products for fitness professionals.
Brian's background covers a wide range of eclectic and interesting fields. As a kid, he not only achieved black belt in martial arts, but was also a magician, where he learned a lot about being extroverted when necessary, putting on a show, and developing great ice-breakers. He then followed this interest into special effect makeup artistry in haunted houses, which eventually led him to show biz in LA. Trying various jobs in retail just didn't sit well, when he knew he needed to go back to a job focused on "making people better and delivering experience."
He turned to fitness in a big box club as a kick-boxing instructor, found some mentors, and eventually went out on his own.
More about Brian:
The Fitness Boot Camp Inner Circle Podcast:
Jesse Stoddard, fitness boot camp business coach, personal trainer, and author featured in CNN Money, along with the well-known and highly regarded fitness expert Georgette Pann, owner of NutriFitness Bootcamps, the founder of Sure Victory Fitness Bootcamp Club, and creator of the famous Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box program, host this discussion about the business, along with exclusive interviews with fitness experts and trainers who run successful fitness boot camp companies to disover why some personal trainers fail and others succeed.
The Giants open camp first on July 21st and the countdown is on towards NFL Kickoff 2014! There have been so many changes with coaches shifting, players changing teams, and incoming rookies. Now that the dust is settling who are the contenders and who are the pretenders?
The Show Legends and I will take a look at some teams and try to make a determination on what to expect out of 2014.
Which rookies will have a huge impact?
Which team will be a sleeper?
We will do the "Who Am I?" trivia game as well as the Jersey Countdown to Kickoff.
These things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show! We're doing it Zone Coverage style!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 370
Scheduled for 90 mins.
On this weeks episode of Patriots beat Jeff Kane talks the Patriots and training camp. We asked Julian Edelman and Stevan Ridley questions at camp and we have thier replies.
It is Tom Brady's birthday. We take a look back at where he came from
Ty Law is now a member of the Patriots Hall-of-Fame
Is running back James White the real deal.
Can the offensive line be successful in protecting Tom Brady
Is Browner going to make a difference
Tune in and dont miss a beat
Analysis! Interviews! Commentary! Join Greg Kellogg and special guests as they talk about everything from the absurd to the zany in this weekly football gabfest! Join Wally Spurlin and Greg Kellogg as they talk about the NFL!
Training Camp Begins - Mike Pisani guest hosts as the boys talk about the news and notes from around the league!
Call-in Number: (347) 826-9620
New York Jets football is here and JetNation Radio has you covered. Training camp starts on Thursday July 24th and this week Brandon Dowling and Tom Shane take a look at the team as training camp begins.
Give us a call and let us know where you stand on Geno Smith vs Michael Vick and how you think Chris Johnson and Chris Ivory should be handled at running back.
NY Jets football begins this week.
Arif and James discuss training camp while Dusty wallows in relative obscurity (or rather simply could not make it in time for this podcast) and they go through the offensive and defensive depth charts, as well as preview what special teams may do for particular players hoping to make the squad.
After that, they go through a mailbag to answer anything Minnesota Vikings related.
Jacob talks about his time at Vikings training camp, while Tanner attempts to get into thinking about DHes in a different way. Also, Salary Cap Pros and Cons, and Trivia.
In this the very first episode of " Talking Texans with Steve " i shall be talking about the 2014 NFL Draft , a BIO blast , and some news and notes about Training Camp . I do believe that i will be doing episodes each week after games during the NFL Season . IF want to be part of show , welcome to call in and share your thoughts on things and have your voice heard , TEXANS NATION . Twitter hanldes are as follows : @RLSNtexans and @ARMY_STRONG_06 .
It's the moment we've ALL been waiting for, as fans of the NFL, and Jerz (@nicethegr34t) is in the front of this 90 minute rollercoaster. Call 347-945-7086 to chime in on this Training Camp Report and let us know what excites you about this upcoming season. What teams and players are going to surprise people this year? Who will emerge as a Top 5 talent at QB and join the likes of Peyton, Brady, Brees and Rodgers? can the Seahawks do it again? Which non-playoff qualifier from last season is poised to make some serious noise? Are we tired of Johnny "Football" already? Lots to talk about and 90 minutes to do it! Be sure to check out www.ticketmonster.com for ALL your sporting event and concert ticket needs and take advantage of a special discount for SportzfamRADIO listeners by using the promo code "sportzfam" at check out! Stay up to date on all things sports by checking our website out at www.sportzfam.net for our latest blogs from our staff and up to the minute sports ticker!
Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp is underway and the Bitter Birds have you covered. We're talking Nick Foles, Chip Kelly's NFL Draft comments, Training Camp fights, position battles and a whole lot more!!!
Follow us on Twitter @thebitterbirds
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (460 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (64 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (13 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- RCRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (0 chatters)