Power Is Now Real Estate Resource
1. The economy and housing market are exhibiting signs of recovery but that recovery is not being felt by the African American community.
2. Blacks are also more likely to have dropped out of the labor market due to an inability to find work.
3. African Americans have lost the greatest share of homeownership.
4. Blacks are significantly challenged to secure mortgages outside of federal guaranteed loan programs.
5. There are no meaningful policy discussions occurring at the national level to address the severe economic distress being experienced by Blacks.
Guest Speaker Information:
James H. Carr
Housing finance, banking and urban policy consultant
Director | Program on Race, EThnicity
and the Economy
Economic Policy Institute
Maurice Jourdain Earl
Brass & Brass Enterprises,
LLC Certified Distressed
EXiT Spivey Professional
Lynetta Cornelius Real Estate
Ted Brass Real Estate Solution
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register