SORT BY Relevancy
Fort Hood National Bank Senior Vice President Ron Taylor joins the show to discuss banking to veterans and active duty military. What products and services do they need and what banking challenges are presented when soldiers are deployed? Dimitris Rousseas of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week about balloon mortgage loans.
Past TBA Chairmen Wes Hoskins, First Community Bank, Corpus Christi, and Vic Pierson, Moody National Bank, Galveston, share their insights on banking on the Texas Gulf Coast. They discuss disaster preparedness, the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA) and lessons learned from Hurricane Ike. Interviewing them is TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. Compliance Alliance's Scott Daugherty provides his Compliance Question of the Week.
TBA Chairman Ignacio Urrabazo, President and CEO of Commerce Bank, Laredo, discusses border banking issues with TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. They discuss TBA's Non-Resident Alien lawsuit against Treasury, compliance challenges and opportunities available to banks doing business on the Texas-Mexico border. Brien O'Connor of Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the insurance question of the week.
Join the faculty of TBA's Management Development Program, Steve Ahlberg, Jackson Hataway and Juli Lynch, as they discuss leadership: how to cultivate and mold leaders and how to keep them engaged. They will also talk about their MDP program, which just graduated Class VI.
Join us right here on "The Gospel of Truth: Injecting Liberty & Freedom into the minds of man." as we travel back in time to establish a timeline of banking and the correlation of a bank and an economy. We are very happy to have a guest caller tonight. Wes Rosson, a blogtalkradio host and former employee of the Sun Trust, sheds light on his perspective while working on the frontlines of banking. He has a vast amount of knowledge on a number of topics but tonight he helps us understand the system and tactics of banking while connecting the dots to the questions we have.
"...prior to the 1913, if you were given a dolar in payment for whatever reason, one could then go redeam the value of $1 in gold." -Alex
Today we find that our currecny and most of the world are not backed by anything. Yet they have become almost a way of life for us. Almost any monetary transaction has to go through a bank. These are a few questions we have asked ourselves:
Where did we aquire our forms of banking & Why?
Who spearheaded the "Banking Movement"?
Why are the small Elite Group Members that we spoke about last episode, all have their hands in the Banking Industry in one way or another?
What difference has Banking made in the World?
Tonight we bring to light the "History of Banking".
The Federal Reserve Act (enacted December 23, 1913 signed into law by president Woodrow Wilson) was purportedly designed to aid in:
1. Conducting the nation’s monetary policy by influencing monetary and credit conditions in the economy in pursuit of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.
2. Supervising and regulating banking institutions to ensure the safety and soundness of the nation’s banking and financial system, and protect the credit rights of consumers.
3. Maintaining stability of the financial system and containing systemic risk that may arise in financial markets.
4. Providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation’s payments system.
The Origins of Fractional Reserve Banking
In XVIth century England people who had gold would deposit it with goldsmiths for safekeeping. In exchange they got a signed receipt guaranteeing that they could retrieve it. The value assigned to that note backed by the gold in the goldsmith’s vault made it possible to use it for payment.
That means if A deposited £10 worth of gold and had in his possession a receipt he could settle his debt with it. That receipt, actually a promissory note, became money. The person who took it in payment could either use it as is, or at some later point retrieve the gold in the goldsmith’s keeping.
At the same time B borrows £10 worth of gold from the goldsmith but receives a promissory note. He settles his debt to C with that note. Now there are two notes in circulation for one amount of gold. The goldsmith issues further notes, knowing that all claims would not have to be honored at the same time.
1) Program intro
2) We have 2 reports to play on our program .
Part 1 - House Passes Bill Further Weakening Financial Regulation
-TRNN's Jessica Desvarieux looks at the key bill provisions benefiting Wall Street, and also examines the so-called opposition of Democratic lawmakers - January 15, 2015
3) Music Break
4) Part 2 - Is Financial Fraud Too Complex to Prosecute?
-The Department of Justice is using an illegitimate excuse to explain why it has not prosecuted any senior bankers, says Bill Black, former bank regulator and current Associate Professor of Economics and Law at the University of Missouri-Kansas City - October 27, 14
5) My closing Comments
6) Closing Music , O Canada them song
Let's talk about the way that banking was in the past and how different it is today with the banks. Join the show at 10:00am. Call (818)301-5834.
Edward Francis Anhalt is a professor, event promoter marketing and business man in the Milwaukee area, and founder of Banking on Kids, a company that promotes fiscal responsibility in elementary and middle school students.
Banking On Kids Website
Be A Guest On Business ADVANTAGE Radio
About The Host Mike Calderwood
Growth Coaching Systems
Captain Hugh T Alkemi welcomes special guest Makoto Mitsuboshi who will share with us insider information about banking and black budget operations that have occurred in recent modern times worldwide. We hope this interview touches various conspiracies oriented to control the minds of the mass world human population as well, such as the MK ULTRA project that occurred right here on US soil.
Makoto is a Japanese American, Retired Economist, and has is MBA in Economics. He was director for Maruni AZ, a Real Estate Investment Firm and was a consultant for an International Banking Think Tank. He is fluent in English and Japanese and speaks conversational Mandarin Chinese and Russian. Currently he is an local community organizer for UFO studies and Alternative News Media within the Phoenix, AZ area of the USA. He has worked as a Japanese translator for David Icke.
This show is live and we welcome questions on the subjects discussed. Call in 347-855-8334
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (12 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (8 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- belovenow (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Boxing comebacktoboxing (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)