SORT BY Relevancy
Fort Hood National Bank Senior Vice President Ron Taylor joins the show to discuss banking to veterans and active duty military. What products and services do they need and what banking challenges are presented when soldiers are deployed? Dimitris Rousseas of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week about balloon mortgage loans.
Past TBA Chairmen Wes Hoskins, First Community Bank, Corpus Christi, and Vic Pierson, Moody National Bank, Galveston, share their insights on banking on the Texas Gulf Coast. They discuss disaster preparedness, the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA) and lessons learned from Hurricane Ike. Interviewing them is TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. Compliance Alliance's Scott Daugherty provides his Compliance Question of the Week.
TBA Chairman Ignacio Urrabazo, President and CEO of Commerce Bank, Laredo, discusses border banking issues with TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. They discuss TBA's Non-Resident Alien lawsuit against Treasury, compliance challenges and opportunities available to banks doing business on the Texas-Mexico border. Brien O'Connor of Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the insurance question of the week.
Join the faculty of TBA's Management Development Program, Steve Ahlberg, Jackson Hataway and Juli Lynch, as they discuss leadership: how to cultivate and mold leaders and how to keep them engaged. They will also talk about their MDP program, which just graduated Class VI.
Let's talk about the way that banking was in the past and how different it is today with the banks. Join the show at 10:00am. Call (818)301-5834.
Captain Hugh T Alkemi welcomes special guest Makoto Mitsuboshi who will share with us insider information about banking and black budget operations that have occurred in recent modern times worldwide. We hope this interview touches various conspiracies oriented to control the minds of the mass world human population as well, such as the MK ULTRA project that occurred right here on US soil.
Makoto is a Japanese American, Retired Economist, and has is MBA in Economics. He was director for Maruni AZ, a Real Estate Investment Firm and was a consultant for an International Banking Think Tank. He is fluent in English and Japanese and speaks conversational Mandarin Chinese and Russian. Currently he is an local community organizer for UFO studies and Alternative News Media within the Phoenix, AZ area of the USA. He has worked as a Japanese translator for David Icke.
This show is live and we welcome questions on the subjects discussed. Call in 347-855-8334
1) Program introduction
2) This is Part 3 of the Canadian Senate report on Banking , Trade and Commerace
3) Playing of Part 3
4) my finnal comments
5) Colsing Music , the them song od O Canada
1) Intro to Program
2) Tonights Program is Part 1 of the report from the Canadian Senate on the Canadian Banking System , the world Eccomony and the IMF report .
3 ) The playing of Part 1 on Banking
4 )Finnal comments
5) Colsing music, O Canada them song
1) Program introduction
2) Tonight we will be playing Part 2 of the Canadain Senate report on Banking , Trade and Comerace
3) Playing of Part 2 of Senate report.
4) My cloing Comments
5) Closing Music , them song of O Canada
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (118 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Yada (18 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (9 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- 65183 (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)