SORT BY Relevancy
Fort Hood National Bank Senior Vice President Ron Taylor joins the show to discuss banking to veterans and active duty military. What products and services do they need and what banking challenges are presented when soldiers are deployed? Dimitris Rousseas of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week about balloon mortgage loans.
Past TBA Chairmen Wes Hoskins, First Community Bank, Corpus Christi, and Vic Pierson, Moody National Bank, Galveston, share their insights on banking on the Texas Gulf Coast. They discuss disaster preparedness, the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA) and lessons learned from Hurricane Ike. Interviewing them is TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. Compliance Alliance's Scott Daugherty provides his Compliance Question of the Week.
TBA Chairman Ignacio Urrabazo, President and CEO of Commerce Bank, Laredo, discusses border banking issues with TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. They discuss TBA's Non-Resident Alien lawsuit against Treasury, compliance challenges and opportunities available to banks doing business on the Texas-Mexico border. Brien O'Connor of Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the insurance question of the week.
Join the faculty of TBA's Management Development Program, Steve Ahlberg, Jackson Hataway and Juli Lynch, as they discuss leadership: how to cultivate and mold leaders and how to keep them engaged. They will also talk about their MDP program, which just graduated Class VI.
in Real Estate
We shall discuss a concept today that should be applied to ALL families and the is the concept of "Family Banking".
First things first this concept applies to FAMILIES ONLY !!!! It is a "private" entity for FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY; absolutly no transactions should occur outside of the family.
Many people think to start a "Family Bank" you would need much money, but in reality U do not. You simply need to learn the basics and start with a very sum of money. Of course the Family Bank must invest to make the money grow, but the family can invest in projects that they know and have control over.
Make sure that you have pen and paper ready for this podcast...........the Family Bank Concept is one that EVERY family should bring into reality. Why bank outside of the family when your family owns their own (private family) bank ?
Join us right here on "The Gospel of Truth: Injecting Liberty & Freedom into the minds of man." as we travel back in time to establish a timeline of banking and the correlation of a bank and an economy. We are very happy to have a guest caller tonight. Wes Rosson, a blogtalkradio host and former employee of the Sun Trust, sheds light on his perspective while working on the frontlines of banking. He has a vast amount of knowledge on a number of topics but tonight he helps us understand the system and tactics of banking while connecting the dots to the questions we have.
"...prior to the 1913, if you were given a dolar in payment for whatever reason, one could then go redeam the value of $1 in gold." -Alex
Today we find that our currecny and most of the world are not backed by anything. Yet they have become almost a way of life for us. Almost any monetary transaction has to go through a bank. These are a few questions we have asked ourselves:
Where did we aquire our forms of banking & Why?
Who spearheaded the "Banking Movement"?
Why are the small Elite Group Members that we spoke about last episode, all have their hands in the Banking Industry in one way or another?
What difference has Banking made in the World?
Tonight we bring to light the "History of Banking".
Marilyn will join Bob to.. Discuss the loss of our Constitution; the current Corporate Government; Colour of Law vs. Constutional Law Forms;
Banking realities and their courts; State banking solutions...and local government...March 17, 2015 article by Ms Barnewall
Marilyn MacGruder Barnewall Bio
The Republic News Network is a broadcast of the Republic for the United States. The purpose of the RNN is to reach out to the American People with our message of hope, that the American Republic has been restored. Thursday evenings each week we engage experts in business, industry, military, law enforcement, faith, intelligence and other patriotic Americans in an effort to inform the American People of important current events and at the same time educate our guest and listeners about the restored American Republic.
RNN Schedule: Live on Thursday Evenings 9pm EDT/6pmPDT
Check the Republic website often for General Information and Updates to keep you informed about the interim government restoring operations under the Constitution for the United States of America.
Opinions stated by various contributors to the RNN are not to be considered as endorsed by officers and members of the Republic for the United States of America. Listeners are urged to use their own discernment to draw their own conclusions.
This is a rebroadcast of the "Hot Topic" segment from the April 27th, 2015 broadcast regarding MBA's "Mortgage Banking Bound" program... http://events.mortgagebankers.org/MortgageBankingBound/default.html Explaining this program, we had as our special guests, Jeff Schummer, VP of Education Development with the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and Brendan Barry, Director of Business Development for the Morgage Banking Bound program. Developed by MBA Education and taught by industry experts, Mortgage Banking Bound is a unique education and certification opportunity designed to provide exclusive insight into the field of mortgage banking. In just six 90-minute webinars, participants will gain a solid understanding of standard industry practices. Additionally, program graduates earn a certificate of completion from the only national association that represents the entire real estate finance industry, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). Please download, listen and share this very important topic with others. Thank you!
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program styled “podcast” hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken.
The Federal Reserve Act (enacted December 23, 1913 signed into law by president Woodrow Wilson) was purportedly designed to aid in:
1. Conducting the nation’s monetary policy by influencing monetary and credit conditions in the economy in pursuit of maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates.
2. Supervising and regulating banking institutions to ensure the safety and soundness of the nation’s banking and financial system, and protect the credit rights of consumers.
3. Maintaining stability of the financial system and containing systemic risk that may arise in financial markets.
4. Providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation’s payments system.
The Origins of Fractional Reserve Banking
In XVIth century England people who had gold would deposit it with goldsmiths for safekeeping. In exchange they got a signed receipt guaranteeing that they could retrieve it. The value assigned to that note backed by the gold in the goldsmith’s vault made it possible to use it for payment.
That means if A deposited £10 worth of gold and had in his possession a receipt he could settle his debt with it. That receipt, actually a promissory note, became money. The person who took it in payment could either use it as is, or at some later point retrieve the gold in the goldsmith’s keeping.
At the same time B borrows £10 worth of gold from the goldsmith but receives a promissory note. He settles his debt to C with that note. Now there are two notes in circulation for one amount of gold. The goldsmith issues further notes, knowing that all claims would not have to be honored at the same time.
in Self Help
Intersections Match Talk Radio - Jasbina Ahluwalia's
Lifestyle Radio Show Presents:
Professional Development Spotlight - A Monthly series on Professional Development topics
THU. APR. 30, 2:00 pm EST
Listen Live: (646) 595 2850
...An interactive discussion with Sheila Dharmarajan - Head, Bus. Dev., Zelnick Media & fmr. CNBC Reporter
During this show, the audience will learn about: the following topics:
A career in Private Equity, Banking & Business Media Reporting
Leading as a South Asian Woman
Host: Jasbina Ahluwalia
ARCHIVES of Jasbina's previous radio shows available at: http://intersectionsmatch.com/talk-radio/
To learn more about Intersections Match, The Only Premier Full-Service -> Matchmaking & Online Dating Support Firm --> For Indian Singles: http://intersectionsmatch.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (59 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (55 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Green Life Radio (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The SwaggerScan Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (0 chatters)