SORT BY Relevancy
Talon Strategic Consulting is a leading company for disaster and emergency management consulting. T.S.C provides solid, strategical, and functional consulting to our clients. Our mission is to help our clients achieve goals and become apart of their success. The Talon team not only has analytical and structural consulting, but also has real world expertise that they put into every consulting venue. We treat our clients like part of our family and meeting out clients needs are our number one
Today we are going to talk a bit about Disaster Management and how it affects everyone. Also We have revamped our consulting firm and revamped our consultants and the way we do business. This introduction to Talon Strategic Consulting will help those understand how our company operates and how we do business and what kind of business we do. We do take referrals and this company is a veteran owned and operated company.
Get to Know Nancy Dube of Dube Consulting and Michelle Fontaine of Social Media by Michelle
Nancy Dube has over 30 years of Human Resource experience working in many fields. She is a graduate of Becker College and completed the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Program at Assumption College. Nancy holds an Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) certification from the Human Resource Council. In addition, Nancy is a Certified Trainer.
Nancy owns and operates Dube Consulting since 2009 where she focuses on helping small businesses, offering technical expertise in the areas of Strategic Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, Employee Relations, Safety and Risk Management.
She has served as a Recruiter across many industries and is known for filling difficult and unfilled positions which were open for some time. Nancy works incredibly hard to provide a supportive engaging environment for employees. As a Human Resources Manager she went far out of her way to make employees feel valued and to make sure the company had the right mix of employees and management to fulfill their mission.
Nancy has worked with job seekers composing and developing effective resumes, targeted cover letters and helping them get networked. Nancy often speaks to groups of people who have been laid off and have no idea where to turn. She has been developing resumes, mentoring and directing those who are unemployed for many years.
If you are interested in Social Media and who isn’t these days, Nancy will help you enhance your social media profile to get noticed on LinkedIn. A well developed profile or company page will give you the edge over your competition. Let Nancy put her years of experience to use “Building Human Connections” through Human Resources – Resumes – Social Media.
JR Wilson joins Kevin Hunter and David Ford to talk about his transition out of corporate jobs to doing business consulting today in his own company JR Wilson Consulting.
JR Wilson's career has been diverse and multidimensional, resulting in exposure and giving him experience in practically every aspect of operating a business. He has worked in the banking and insurance industries, in the aerospace industry, in manufacturing, in consumer-packaged goods, in the food service industry, non-profits, and in retail. He has experience working in multi-billion dollar companies, and companies under $30 million. JR Wilson has been on a steady career track that has rewarded him with increased responsibility and authority. He has worked in financial leadership roles, multiple Director positions in a large corporation , as a Chief Operating Officer, and most recently as the President for a successful retailer in Minnesota. Now JR Wilson has stepped out to fulfill his long-time dream of becoming the owner and operator of his own company.
Broadcasting daily on TBFS Radio, Kevin Hunter and David Ford focus on the nuts and bolts of business. What makes business people tick, and what elements determine the difference between success and failure in business.
In the past year, twelve different businesses have been coached under co-host David Ford. The average profit improvement in this past year was 252%! That's correct. AVERAGE PROFIT IMPROVEMENT was 252% among 12 different companies. If you think your company is unique, it's not. The success principles that we teach daily right here on this show are the same principles utilized by these amazing companies.
Join Host Dr. Loretta Faith Harris and Co-Host Yolanda “Yo-Trip” Triplett for an exclusive interview with Coronet Scarbourgh, CEO and Owner of Scarbourgh Consulting, LLC during the Triumphant Living radiobroadcast. Coronet provides training and consulting for small businesses and organizations to equip employees and staff members with the right tools to provide exceptional customer service to retain and motivate committed customers.
Call into the Show: 1 (619) 638 – 8501.
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards, innovated with new products and services. Today's guest is Bob Tate, President of Axiom Consulting Group. Bob will share his perspectives and insights on current HOT business issues in the area of product delevopment and testing. Axiom is a world wide consulting group with headquarters in India. The show streamed live on Thursday August 1st at 4 PM. You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards, innovated with new products and services. You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://tobtr.com/s/5122087 You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
Perhaps one of the most reoccurring reasons for poor profits in consulting is under charging. It’s unfortunate because it has less to do with not understanding what should be charged and more to do with lack of confidence, insecurity or most commonly desperation.
In this episode we will cover the best practices in which pricing models work best for consultants, how to set those fees and which ones work best for what solutions. I will also take your calls with specific questions or issues you have.
Specifically we will explore:
Determining your true worth Hourly and Per Diem fee structures Retainer fee structures Task-based fee structures Value-based fee structures Project-based fee structures Contingency-based fee structures Equity-based fee structures Thoughts on pricing in general Avoiding the low price leader trap Proven methods to protect margins
What if you could sit down with 25 successful consultants and ask them what makes their businesses tick?
In The Nonprofit Consulting Playbook: Winning Strategies from 25 Leaders in the Field, Susan Schaefer and Linda Lysakowski have compiled a first-of-its-kind insight into the everyday lives of consultants to the nonprofit sector. This collection of firsthand articles takes the reader on a journey that spans a consultant’s professional life—from the decisions that formed the business to a detailed set of options for winding it down.
The beauty of this book lies in the honesty of its 25 contributors. They write openly about the decisions that guided their business models, their early mistakes, and their lessons learned.
Susan Schaefer, CFRE, is a consultant, writer, and speakers who has empowered dozens of organizations to exceed their financial goals. She helped lead the design and implementation of the billion-dollar Gates Millennium Scholars Program, one of the largest private grants in history. This fall, she will teach fundraising at Johns Hopkins University. In her twenty years as a philanthropic consultant, Linda has managed capital campaigns, helped hundreds of nonprofit organizations achieve their development goals, and trained more than 25,000 development professionals in Canada, Mexico, Egypt, Bermuda, and most of the 50 United States.
To order the book click HERE
Susan's website is http://resourcepartnersonline.com/
Linda's website is http://www.lindalysakowski.com/
A.I. Consulting, LLC Providing Credit, Collections and Cash Flow Solutions for Professional Service Providers. Since A.I. Consulting inception in 2000 A.I. Consulting has provided professional advisory services to solve the cash flow needs of their clients. A.I. Consulting employs a wide ranging and coordinated approach customized to the needs of each of their clients. They help improve their client’s cash flow and bottom line by developing solutions that produce maximum results. As a on
Regina, SK – Life is intended to be easy. We insist on making it complicated by searching for validation and satisfaction outside of ourselves.
According to spiritual coach Bonnie Bogner, each of us is equipped with the tools to confront the confusion of our lives, but without a connection to spirit, we can’t access those tools to realize our full potential.
Bogner is the founder of Soul Vibrations Consulting (http://www.soulvibrations.ca), which specializes in facilitating spiritual experiences for groups and individuals through its Soul Alignment Program. Bogner is dedicated to “raising the vibrations of the planet, through love,” to empower people to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, emotionally and spiritually.
“Spirit is talking to us all the time, but most of us don’t know how to listen,” says Bogner. “The work we do is really about helping people connect and giving them a different way of looking at things."
Though we all have a direct connection to Spirit, says Bogner, sometimes our connection is out of alignment, like a kink in a hose. If we can bring that connection back into alignment, we can enjoy more clarity in terms of our choices and discover the truth of who we are.
“A great individual session is when I don’t tell them anything new,” says Bogner. “They leave with a sense that they already knew the answer, they just needed to hear someone else say it."
The more engaged students are in classes and sessions, the more they will benefit from the experience and find their own solutions.
“I’m most proud of the transformation of my students,” says Bogner. “Deep down people know the answers. They call me up and say, ‘I finally get it.'”
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (119 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (54 chatters)
- Websleuths (41 chatters)
- Straitway (36 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (35 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (15 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Donny C (7 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- We Game (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Random Rants (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- We in it for Life (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Thriving Minds (1 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- The Single Connection (0 chatters)