Have many middle classers, working class, working poor, and poor Americans become intimidated by right wing politics?
Good Monday 22 August 2011! Thank you for joining us, and staying with us on THE IDECLAIR SHOW...
* Today, we delve into the core constituency of Pres. Obama, and what the African American constituency is demanding from their Representatives in Washington.
* Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D) Ca. went REAL RAW RIGHT NOW... over the wknd. re: the Tea Party! We will listen.
* Congressman Elijah Cummings (D) Maryland visited CNN's SOTU, and spoke eloquently about African Americans and President Obama.
* We look at a serious, and stunning article in The Atlantic. MUST READ!
'Can The Middle Class Be Saved? http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/09/can-the-middle-class-be-saved/8600/?single_page=true
* Historic global changes in Libya, your thoughts!
Follow IDECLAIR MEDIA on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/IDECLAIRMEDIA
Like IDECLAIR MEDIA on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/IDeClair-Media/217393081627419?sk=wall
IDECLAIR MEDIA, let us hear from you! http://ideclairmedia.com/
The next is unkown, but TIDCS... will be talking about it. Join us. IDECLAIR IT!
THE IDECLAIR SHOW . . . REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW... IDECLAIR IT!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.