A scientifically developed program for feeding kids with special needs--based on the popular Brain Balance Program
Dr. Robert Melillo’s Brain Balance program has helped thousands of families across the country, offering a drug-free, scientifically based method for addressing a wide range of conditions, including autism spectrum disorders and ADHD. In this new book, he presents the nutritional side of the Brain Balance Program, featuring guidelines, tips, and kid-friendly recipes based on the latest scientific research on how food affects the brain.
Designed to help busy parents feed picky kids in a beneficial way, the book will show readers how to:
• Recognize the difference between a fussy eater and a problem eater.
• Ease the sensory issues that make for mealtime mayhem.
• Identify food sensitivities using a simple elimination diet.
• Choose supplements that will help ensure adequate daily amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals important to brain health.
• Prepare delicious, healthy meals that will pass the taste test of even the most finicky eaters.
• Understand how the brain plays a primary role in many dietary and nutritional issue including food sensitivities.
Based on years of scientific research and used to successfully treat approximately 1,000 children to date, Dr. Robert Melillo’s Brain Balance program addresses not just the symptoms of what’s plaguing our kids-but the cause. In Disconnected Kids, Dr. Melillo presents an individualized at-home program that allows readers to assess, address, and even correct their child’s neurological disconnects using simple physical, sensory, and academic exercises.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register