Popular in Social Networking
Can a man and women really be just friends when the man or women started out interested in the other?
Has Sex ever been so good you wanted to cry?
Lets talk about everything what you want to know what you don't want to know what you think about this party what you think about religion politics basically stuff to talk about
Today's Call is going over a secret I taught one of my students that took her from being $36k in debt to debt free with a $500k business in just 4 months...
This is the same secret that professional athletes use to become champs... Your Life will never be the same!
After the acrimony and tumult of a divorce, just how does one get "back on the horse" so to speak? How long should I wait? Where will I find someone who will want a marital retread? How do you date when you're financially strapped from dissolving a marriage? Should I be looking for a replacement, or a whole new kind of person? Will I ever marry again? Do I even want to marry again, and how will that revelation alter how and who I'll date now? And what if the "ex" wants to rekindle, or, if in a moment of weakness, I try to, what then? These and so many other questions are as important to men as they are to women.
I want some stories from the front lines, and I know they're not all "doom and gloom". There's humor in everything, so lets also try to have a little fun with this too. So, even if you can't be listening live, or call the show live, I want you to call my "Dating After Divorce" hotline 24/7, at 310 734 8774 and share your question or personal story. You will be totally anonymous, but your participation will make this show more real and relevant to everyone who hears it.
Craig Fisher and Bryan Wempen bring you news and fun from PeopleReport.com's 2010 Workforce Symposium Summer Cammp in DFW (#prscamp). We'll chat with campers and take calls from friends in this special BlogTalkRadio edition of #TNL
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (8 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (5 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Inside Acting (1 chatters)
- Blueshirt Nation (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Educational Lecture Series (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Curtain Sell Out Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit