Popular in Movies
Grab your favorite pair of leg warmers and a slice of pizza for this week's show!
ABOUT EPISODE TWO:
This week's episode is looking at the Julia Roberts film "Mystic Pizza." Also Kellie will be chatting about making homemade pizza like pineapple and ham, and mushroom and pepperomini pizza. Also she'll talk about her cheat garlic bread. You won't want to miss this week's episode if you're addicted to pizza!!
ABOUT THE SHOW:
If you like food and movies that deal with the subject you'll love this new Thursday Morning Show then! For example, "The Foodie Who Loves Celluloid" will have episodes about movies like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes," "Julie & Julia," "Babette's Feast," etc. Also some episodes will deal with celeb recipes, movies that aren't exactly about food, but recipes that go with them, and of course recipes for any movie themed night! So that's what you get when you listen to "The Foodie Who Loves Celluloid."
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Global Patriot Radio (12 chatters)
- AIM TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Eerie Late Night Radio Show (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Sleuth (3 chatters)
- Baron Craze Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- The Conscious Mind (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit