Popular in Military
Chris Sharon from the Hope For The Warriors® joins us on this great episode of HFTW Talk Radio to discuss the Outdoor Adventures Program. The Hope For The Warriors® Outdoor Adventures Program provides adaptive opportunities for wounded heroes to participate in sporting activities in the great outdoors. Service members, who previously embraced an outdoorsman lifestyle, as well as those new to traditional outdoor sports, are introduced to recreational opportunities on the road to recovery.
Hope For The Warriors® has created partnerships with many corporate and nonprofit outdoors groups to create hunting and fishing opportunities available to service members, veterans and their families throughout the country.
In the world of adaptive and therapeutic sports, the Hope For The Warriors Outdoor Adventures Program includes sailing, skiing, snowshoeing, and more. Hope For The Warriors is currently offering four Sailing Clinics across the country. Learn more about these Sailing Clinics.
To learn more about program opportunities within Outdoor Adventures, or to pursue sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Outdoor Adventures Staff.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (18 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (10 chatters)
- Manhood Academy (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (4 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Denise Bolds (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Mike and Dis-One (1 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Mr S To The P (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)