[Episode #1] Before we can begin with what will be our regular weekly format, we need to establish a firm foundation first. That being said, please join us for a quick study titled "'Doctrine Is Heaven' (Shhh! Don't Say The 'D' Word!)"
* Ephesians 4: Unity In What Exactly?
* Find Out Why Martin Luther Said That "Doctrine Is Heaven"
* American Evangelicalism's Piety And Preference For "Deeds Not Creeds"
* Some of My Favorite Sermon Excerpts Regarding The Importance of Doctrine
* Encouragement For The Faithful To Remain Steadfast In Pure Doctrine
Of course, we'll take your comments, questions, and prayer requests time permitting. You can send me your questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org or @LutheranLayman
[AUDIO: "Bittersweet Symphony" Instrumental; "Wedding Song" By City Harmonic; Various Sound Bytes from Table Talk Radio, Concordia Publishing House; YouTube Clips From Public Domain]
[NOTE: All Bible Readings From ESV Unless Otherwise Noted]
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.