Cracking your personal "entrepreneur's code" will help you to achieve greater growth and success in your home-based business.
In this episode of Home Business Radio, "Capt'n" Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Jack H.M. Wong, serial entrepreneur, business strategist and author (Cracking the Entrepreneur Code), www.crackingentrepreneurcode.com, Jack Wong will provide advise on how to turn your business vision into reality. Subjects include:
* What to do when you decide to start-up and operate a business
* The top 3 common mistakes typically made by someone who want to start or expand his business
* Hurdles/obstacles to overcome to turn your vision into reality
* What to do during those ‘down feeling times’ to stay in the game and keep plugging away
* Advice for entrepreneurs who have "fallen down"
* The #1 Key Ingredient any entrepreneur needs to have in building their business
* Plus Your Own Questions
So come aboard and sail with us through the choppy shoal waters of successfully starting up a home-based business - to crack your own entrepreneur's code. .
Episode Sponsor: The Downline Building Network, www.mailpostcardsfromhome.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register