Popular in History
Barbary pirates might be a bit past the golden age of pirates interesting in how one pirate (USMC) deals with another (Barbary)
Also some interesting tidbits on the age.
Why the name Ron Paul is having thugs shaking in their boots.
Why piracy paid and still does
This show will be a prelude to Dr. Wesley Muhammad's up and coming Black History lecture, on the campus of Howard University in Washington DC(February 13, 2010/11am-4pm). I invite all to join us in this open discussion. Don't forget to bring your pads, pens, and questions.
Nato was awarded top awards for Nato Short Clips-60th Anniversary in Berlin, Germany-click below next address)(http://www.nato.int/cps/en/SID-89F0D515-AE425625/natolive/news_59342.htm)
As many of NATO formal/informal summit meetings are restricted to the public.even the ceremonial military officers within the summit.
The NATO Strasbourg-Kehl Summit bore forth the (revised-1999) New NATO Strategic Concept initiative. (http://www.nato.int/strategic-concept/index.html) This proved to be the mo
Dit land wordt al jaren verscheurd door onbegrijpelijke oorlogen. Dit prachtige land was eens zomaar privébezit van de Belgische koning. Hij is nooit veroordeeld voor de gruwelijke daden die in zijn naam zijn begaan. Langzamerhand probeert Congo zijn weg te vinden, zoals de rest van Afrika. Met ALPHONS MUAMBI maken wij een reis door de geschiedenis en de diverse ingrijpende zaken die nog meespelen.
As Carl Sagan said, "You have to know the past to understand the present." History has shaped our nation's character, and our collective strength is measured in how we came together during our most challenging moments: the Civil War, World War I, Prohibition, World War II, the Dust Bowl, McCarthyism, the Cold War, the Challenger disaster, Operation Desert Storm, 9/11 and countless struggles before and since. But history also contains triumphs, from ending slavery to the moon landing to the fall of the Berlin Wall to Mars rover Curiosity. Join in discussion on these and more with historians, collectors, authors, professors and conspiracy theorists alike. Our hosts also show much support for our troops and military families. In fact, technology has played a big part in bringing soldiers closer to home, as they text, email and Skype from the front, and our â€œtalk to the troopsâ€ episodes are always inspiring.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- So-Called Fantasy Experts (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (1 chatters)