Call in to speak with the host
It's ELECTION DAY...make sure you get out and VOTE!!
This week on GCL SportsBiz Brief, the GCL Crew discusses five hot topics in the sports business news.
- Lebron James was asked about the affect his decision to publicize his choice for president has on his brand. Is this the right decision?
- After a bit of a delay, Mayor Bloomberg decided to cancel the NYC Marathon. Right or wrong decision?
- Melky Cabrera is entitled to a FULL playoff share. Fair or Foul?
- SBNation and Monumental Sports recently announced a partnership. Is this a new trend in sports
- What is the appeal to Saturday Night sports programming?
Join us at Noon ET on Tuesday for GCL SportsBiz Brief!
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.