Popular in Finance
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, and TuneIn
Join us as we help you learn about trading options and making more money with less capital. Always remember to trade responsibly.
1st interview w/ John
Short bio on John Carter:
One day during high school, John came home from the mall where he was working at a store making cookies. He had saved up $1000 over the course of a few months, and his dad told him that he and some of his friends were going to buy “some call options on Intel” the next day. Although he had no idea what they were talking about, it sounded good. He bought 10 call options at 75 cents, and sold them a few days later for $1.50, doubling his money. He was hooked and has been trading ever since—going on 20+ years now.
John eventually found a trading system he was satisfied with. He left corporate America to pursue fulltime professional trading in 1998. After a few years of trading on his own, he eventually grew tired of day trading by himself in his office and chatting with his Arrowana (a large fish). He started to seek out other traders and post information online, which led to the launch of Simpler Trading, Simpler Options and Simpler Stocks.
Access to 450+ high-quality interviews
Read Jim Lunney's Weekly update at http://wealthstratgroup.com/blog. Jim Lunney is the author of Surviving the Storm. The monthly conference call is focused on identifying current signs of economic change. Jim Lunney is an Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Financial.
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Stephanie Alexander (of BOOST LLC) and Katie Bilek (of Republic Capital Access), who recently launched govmates, a leading-edge matchmaking service for government contractors. We are also joined by Pete Ragone, a Principal with SC&H Group.
CMC Radio Presents: Rudi Deruytter, CEO of CKV Bank - Part 2
Tithing is the carrot that pulls the carriage of financial freedom for corrupt pastors. I wonder if the pastors who consider themselves upright and holy would ever say no to the tithe. Why don't they teach the truth? Will the Body of Christ ever trust God to finance the vision they claim He has given them?
Will the tradition of tithing destroy the moden day church? Tune in to learn more today on P2T Radio....
We will be reviewing some of the lessons taught in book written by George S. Clason. You will see, through the ideas in the book, that it doesn't take a lot to start on the road to financial success. All it takes is the desire to learn and be disciplined with the simple steps you hear about in this episode.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (45 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (8 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (7 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- IMRU Talk Show (2 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (2 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- EmpowerU Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (0 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)