THE SHOW AUDIO IS NOW AVAILABLE!! PLEASE ENJOY, SORRY FOR THE DELAY...We appreciate each of you immensely... <3
BLOODTHINNERS”-do they really thin the blood?
It has become common practice to give elderly human, baby aspirin daily for the purpose of thinning their blood.
Now what does it mean: “thinning the blood?”
How can aspirin thin the blood? Well, it does not. What we call blood thinners are medi-sins that prevent blood from coagulating.
What are the side effects of daily aspirin usage?
Stomach ulcers, intestinal bleeding, increased risk of pancreatic cancer, kidney damages, eye damages…
The benefits of blood thinning therapy taken from Dr. Mercola site;
Study Comparing Blood-Thinning Therapies to no Antithrombotic Therapy
• Participants included 279 patients who were diagnosed with heart failure that required diuretic therapy
• Participants were divided into three groups, aspirin therapy, warfarin therapy and no antithrombotic therapy
Results of the Study
• Aspirin and warfarin didn't provide the patients with any valuable health benefits
• There didn't appear to be any substantial differences of incidences of death, nonfatal heart attacks or nonfatal stroke in the three groups of the study
• Patients in the aspirin group had increased chances of experiencing serious gastrointestinal problems
• Patients in the aspirin therapy group were twice as likely as the patients in the warfarin group to face hospitalization for cardiovascular complications, particularly worsening cases of heart failure during the first 12 months following the study
If you want to thin the blood isn’t it normal that you reach for water first?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register