1. In the backwaters of Eastern Europe, authorities working with the FBI have interrupted four attempts in the past five years by gangs with suspected Russian connections that sought to sell radioactive material to Middle Eastern extremists.
2. Dozens of conservative Saudi Arabian clerics have called for Arab and Muslim countries to "give all moral, material, political and military" support to what they term a jihad, or holy war, against Syria's government and its Iranian and Russian backers.
3. A Palestinian woman stabbed an Israeli man who then shot and wounded her in Jerusalem's Old City on Wednesday after some of the tight security measures imposed following a series of deadly Palestinian attacks were lifted.
4. Russian warships began targeting the Islamic State group in Syria with missiles on Wednesday.
5. A Christian organization has warned that while our planet may have survived September’s “blood moon”, it will be permanently destroyed on Wednesday, 7 October.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 67:3-7.
Our second coming quote for today is from John Trapp. He said, "This is pinned as a badge to the sleeve of every true believer—that he looks for and longs for Christ's coming to judgement."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register