1. The head of the lower house of the Russian parliament's foreign affairs committee said on Friday that Russia estimates its air strike campaign in Syria could last three to four months.
2. Russia’s military intervention in Syria has expanded radically in two directions. Military and intelligence sources report that China has sent word to Moscow that J-15 fighter bombers would shortly join the Russian air campaign that was launched on September 30.
3. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid on two different occasions this year went to White House chief of staff Denis McDonough seeking a public commitment from President Barack Obama that he would veto any U.N. resolution calling for an independent Palestinian state. Both times, Obama did nothing.
4. It is feared there will be an exodus of Jews from Europe, due to a sharp increase in Anti-Semitism across the continent, particularly in Germany. Anti-Semitic crimes are at a five-year high in Germany, more than any other country in Europe.
5. Israel's Northern District Attorney's Office on Thursday filed indictments with the Nazareth District Court against seven Israelis for founding an Islamic State cell to carry out terrorist attacks in Israel.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 46:8-10 which reads: "Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register