1. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the Iran nuclear deal that was announced on Tuesday as a “stunning historic mistake,” saying it would not prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons capability.
2. While Secretary of State John Kerry denies it, the Iran nuclear deal acquiesces to Iran becoming a nuclear power.
3. Syrian President Bashar Assad signalled on Tuesday that he expected more support from his top regional ally Iran in the wake of a nuclear deal that includes Western states that have backed the insurgency against him.
4. Southern fighters battling Houthi rebels seized control of the international airport in Yemen’s port city of Aden on Tuesday, dealing the Houthis their most significant defeat in the city since they stormed it more than three months ago.
5. The Pentagon exerted key influence over one major sticking point in the final hours of the nuclear negotiations with Iran: when to relax the international embargo on advanced military weapons to the Islamic Republic.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register