1. According to The The Times of Israel, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said on Monday that Iran is building a terror infrastructure to strike the U.S. Iran is allegedly creating terror cells in Central and South America in order to, among other goals, target Israelis and Jews there and have a base from which to launch terror attacks inside American borders.
2. According to The Times of Israel, the Israeli military said that a blast that took place on the Israeli-Syrian border over the weekend was caused by explosives intended to target the IDF unit that was patrolling the border.
3. According to AFP (Agence France-Presse), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that a "military option" was "necessary" for the success of negotiations aimed at reining in Iran's disputed nuclear program.
4. According to The Jerusalem Post, the Palestinian Executive Committee has stated that Palestinians can't accept any proposals or plans like the ones that are being suggested today, that solidify occupation and legalize the division of the Palestinian territories.
5. According to The Jerusalem Post, Israeli President Shimon Peres said on Sunday he would have no problem meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register