1. According to Reuters, for decades, the Israel-Syria front has been quiet – but not anymore. Small Israeli military lookout posts abandoned for years have been put into action and regular military and special forces have replaced reservists at many points. Israel is worried that the Golan, which it captured from Syria in 1967, will become a springboard for attacks on Israelis by jihadi fighters, who are taking part in the armed struggle against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
2. According to Bloomberg News, Russia is building a system to neutralize space weapons as it prepares to send a man to Mars and build a permanent moon base. The deputy prime minister said that Russia will have the technical means by 2030 to counteract threats from space by other countries.
3. According to Reuters, a strong earthquake shook Japan on Saturday near the southwestern city of Kobe, leaving 23 people injured, seven of them seriously. No one was killed.
4. According to Reuters, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry warned North Korea that it would be a "huge mistake" to test launch a medium-range missile and said the United States would never accept the reclusive country as a nuclear power.
5. According to The Jerusalem Post, the West has "hard evidence" that chemical weapons were used at least once since the two-year Syrian civil uprising against President Bashar Assad began.
The Bible says in Revelation 1:7: "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register