Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Goal Setting for Success

  • Broadcast in Business
  • 0 comments
Coach Kim Show

Coach Kim Show

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow Coach Kim Show.
h:35893
s:4190653
archived

It is estimated that 92% of all people do not set goals. Of the 8% who set goals, only 3% have written them down. This 3% accomplishes more than the other 97% combined. 

If you are ready to see more success in 2013 than ever before, you cannot afford to miss this show.

Do you have questions about building your business but don't know who to ask?  Email your question Coach Kim at Info@CoachKimOnline.com.  Your question might be answered on air.

 

 

Comments

 comments