SORT BY Relevancy
This week's discussion will focus on year-round education, and whether it is beneficial or harmful to students.
This episode is focused on how to create a New Year's resolution this 2015 new year, including tips and tricks that will help you to stay on track. I will be mentioning the ways on how to make a resolution that you will actually stick to and accomplish this year.
Happy New Year 2015! :)
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
Encouragement & Inspiration Let's Talk About It, Then Pray About It! For some of us a New Beginning brings about renewed excitement into our lives. It gives us a fresh start with Opportunities and an Empowering lift that we “hope” will help propel our lives to our Next Dimension. A key word here is “hope”. While hope is a good thing to have and hope can keep us positive, especially in hard times, hope is not enough. Let's not just “hope” that our lives will get better in “2015” let's, MAKE IT HAPPEN! For we are saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope: for why does one still hope for what he can see? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance. Romans 8:24-25 God desires us to have a Holistic and a Well Balanced Life!
Stay Connected & "You Be Encouraged"
We wrap up our conversation on the basics of EMDR psychotherapy and start discussing beginning the new school year and what that really means. What are some of the challenges that we face at this time? What are some of the things we should make sure to have done before we start? What's the best mental state for success?
Have you been struggling with who you are? Don't know what's holsding you back. In this broadcast we will talk about the New Year what it means for you and how you can make meaningful change in 2015. The month of January all the shows will be about New Year, New You. We will discuss today the POWER in being YOU for 2015.
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus gives some tips on how to start the new year focused on being healthy physically and spiritually. He explains how the body burns fat, what foods and exercises help; and also explains how prayer and meditation aid in the overall wellbeing of the human being.
Images are from Google Images
PLEASE JOIN Magenta Ash and Co-host Joey for thirty mintues of debauchery! NO SUBJECT IF OFF LIMITS AS WE INCH CLOSER TO A NEW YEAR! All are welcomed to join us in chat! ( No calls in, sorry) What are some of your New Year's resolutions? Any perdictions of how 2015 will go?
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (204 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (43 chatters)
- NatureofReality (22 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (8 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (8 chatters)
- ICMH Spirit of Life (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (5 chatters)
- Awaken your Higher Self (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio 2 (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)