Call in to speak with the host
Leanne Cannon has a true passion for helping people explore their own potential and believe that, despite all odds, virtually anything is attainable for them, and that they can realize their dreams. Leanne has been inspiring entrepreneurs, small business owners and sales professionals through motivational speaking and business training/coaching for over 20 years.
When she was a Broadcast Executive for the Television Success Channel TPN, she worked with some of the world’s greatest business mentors in the personal development industry; Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Les Brown, Og Mandino, Michael Gerber, Paul J Myer and many others. Prior to that, she and her husband built a successful carpet cleaning business, which they ran for 20 years. She was also on the Board of Directors for a million dollar organization with Swafford Originals and later worked with Executive Consulting Services, which served international corporations such as Lockheed Martin and Meryl Lynch. Today, she serves as a Motivational Speaker, Business Trainer and Professional Business Coach. She works primarily with Entrepreneurs, Sales Professionals and Small Business Owners.
• Author of "Time Mastery: Key to Increased Productivity and Profitability"
• Co-Author of “The Empowered Woman – Purpose, Passion & Possibilities” (2014)
• Author of the "Steps to Success Workbook”
• Originator of the “Design Your Future” Seminar Series
• President of the “Health and Business Professionals of Charlotte” Networking Group
• Facilitator at “Charlotte Coaching and Connecting” Business Training
• Board Member of “Toastmasters International”
Visit us online at blackwomenempoweredjournal.com
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.