SORT BY Relevancy
We all have challenges and we all make choices every day of our lives. Are you making choices that enhance your life or make your journey more difficult? Today we're talking about the choices that we make even when we don't control the circumstances and moving toward a life you love. Join us live to listen or participate in the chat room or listen to the archive at your convenience. Whatever you choose, make sure it's the best one for you.
Before taking a two-week break, Pastor Chilton in his last show of 2014 will present the 10 most pressing issues that the church must face and address in 2015. The show and article on the challenges in 2014 was a huge success which prompts us to evaluate the same for 2015. Catch the live show Monday at 12 noon (Eastern time), 9am (Pacific). Also be sure to check out Pastor Brian's international blog at http://pastorbrianchilton.wordpress.com. Call in on the live show to express your opinions at (323) 784-9617.
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [4:16]
2. Shout Out: Amy Spofford, paleo rap parody[16:30]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Kristen Cavallari shouts out Liz Wolfe [18:59]
4. Nutrition Challenges [20:42]
5. Who do nutrition challenges work well for [23:44]
6. Who do nutritional challenges not work well for [28:10]
7. What are some ways I can strategize and not slip into disordered eating [39:57]
8. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Why not to store green apples near other fruits [57:24]
9. Liz’s tip of the week: Baby Making and Beyond [59:55]
in Self Help
Have you ever thought what it would be like to have something so drastic happen that would change your life forever? Something that would cause life as you know it to never be the same again? Not even close? Would you let it hold you back? Keep you from accomplishing your dreams?
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, author of You Are More Than Enough, as she talks with Stan Morse, lawyer, author, speaker, and consultant, about his books and how he became a writer. Stan's unfortunate accident changed his life forever, but it didn't hold him back. He is the author of several books, including "Circling the Earth in a Wheelchair," a story of his five month round-the-world adventure in which he reveals what it was like for a paraplegic to dive the Great Barrier Reef, go fly fishing in New Zealand, and take trains across both Australia and Italy while coping with the daily challenges on the road in a wheelchair.
Stan Morse has become a popular novelist: Brothers of Summer and Goering's Gold being his most recent accomplishments. And now he has written an exciting new book for teenage girls entitled, Nina B and the Honey Money Bunny.
Stan is an inspiration. This is an interesting interview. Join us!!! You'll be glad you did!
Join us Tuesday night December 9, 2014 at 9pm eastern as we present our Topic Tuesday subject: The Challenges of Bigfoot Research! Many folks face challenges while researching. Some of those challenges could be financial, physical, time or other personal challenges. What challenges have you, our listeners, experienced? Some may have physical handicaps, some may have financial issues that make it hard for purchasing equipment or having gas for the car, yet many overcome these challenges and still get out there. We want to hear from YOU!!! Creature Seeker and Billy Willard will discuss their personal challenges and what they have done to overcome them, but we also want to hear from others. Please call into the show at (347) 237-5070 or tell us about it during the show in the chatroom.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses how 30 day challenges can assist you in your career transition.
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle and guest, Theresa Campbell on Women in Business Radio on Monday 15 at 11:00am EST where she will be continuing the discussion of women in business and the challenges that they faced every day. You will hear from a Brand Strategist and Business Mentor who works with women to build their businesses. Women who have experienced some stumbling blocks along the way. Theresa will share some of the common challenges that some women face as well as provides some solutions.
Theresa Ann Campbell is the owner of Be Next Entertainment and Generation Office LLC and has been in business since 2010. Her business focuses on marketing, business development, client management, event management and promotions. Her clients are primarily emerging entrepreneurs who she helps to build profitable business and brands.
Host: Dr. Cheryl Cottle - - Email: email@example.com
Women in Business
Simply Inspirational for Women in Business:
Cottle's Professional Consulting Fanpage:
Guest: Theresa Ann Campbell
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces
in Self Help
Realizing the Challenges of Spiritual Leadership
Radio Talk, December 13, 2014 @ 8 pm CST
Spiritual leadership involves intrinsically motivating and inspiring your teams through hope/faith in a vision of service to key stakeholders and a corporate culture based on the values of altruistic love to produce a highly motivated, committed and productive workforce.
Today many individuals are struggling with what their spirituality means for their work since this is where they spend vast majority of their waking hours. The office is now where more and more people eat, exercise, date, drop their kids, and even nap.
Because of this, a major change is taking place in the personal and professional lives of leaders as many of them more deeply integrate their spirituality and their work.
There is an old saying that you can’t lead others if you can’t lead yourself. It is therefore difficult, if not impossible, to implement organizational spiritual leadership without strong personal spiritual leadership.
in Self Help
Recognizing the Challenges of Leadership
November 15, 2014 – Round Table Discussion @ 8pm Chicago Time
If there weren’t challenges, we’d have little need for leaders.
For leaders everywhere, some challenges are unique and temporary, but many others are common and ongoing.
Organizations today place multiple demands on leaders, requiring them to impart vision, initiate change, and make difficult decisions.
The challenges of leadership are inside leaders. Stop blaming organizations and others for your shortfalls and failures.
"Take the bull by the horns. You are the bull."
You not situations:
Leadership challenges always involve changing situations. You, however, are the common factor. Your ability to lead yourself is your greatest ability.
"Situations come and go but you are always there."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (59 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (26 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (10 chatters)
- MABIM (10 chatters)
- RATNetwork (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- In Todays America (4 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- thejohnnywatsonshow (2 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (2 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)