SORT BY Relevancy
We are here to experience emotions in all forms. Challenges crop up for us to do that. We do get the choice of embracing the challenge or avoiding the challenge and hope it goes away or expecting someone else to deal with it. Our expectations of how our life "should" be or how situations have to happen can create even more challenges in our lives. Lets look at some of the beliefs you may have about your life and how to handle the curve balls that challenge those beliefs. Lets look at the energy of grace and how to use that to deal with your personal challenges. we will explore the the spiritual energy of a challenge and tools to work through them effectively.
Life Challenge #15-THE APPLICATION-The Behaviors that Lead to becoming a LIFE CHALLENGER, Lesson 3.
You already know the routine. Have a seat; gather around because class is in session. Grab you pencil and paper because taking notes is necessary if you are a serious LIFE CHALLENGER. You have reviewed the previous Life Challenges several times. I know that you know them by heart now! You know that the radio broadcast is on Wednesday at 2pm and you can listen by calling 347-994-3320, then press 1 if you want to comment. You can also go to Katherine ThisNeedstobesaid Waddell page for the link. I encourage you to join us. Thanks again to Katherine for hosting the weekly blog radio show.
Just a quick review of last week's show.
Every speech about Black issues ends up in talk about crime, prison talk, education, missing fathers, you need to vote. These problems come from slavery and the foundation of institutional racism which is an orchrestrated substitute for slavery. All challenges in Black communities are not about crime, and criminal records. When a father cannot get hired because his name is Jamal, his family is left without necessities. With time family situations are changed temporarily if not permanently. Institutional racism is the White rebellion to freed slaves. Wealthy White men legalized a new slavery, institutional racism. Via policing, politicians controlled freed Blacks. With merchants wanting free labor, BlackCode laws enabled the imprisonment of freed Blacks to be used for free labor. Black prisoners provided free labor after slavery and free labor today. When Blacks are not hired today, Whites say Blacks can't do the jobs. When Blacks are not able to operate successful businesses today, Whites doesn't admit they refuse to buy Black, they say they can't find Black businesses to supply their needs for goods and services
Katherine ThisNeedstobesaid Waddell. Thanks. Because of your ground work with Blog Radio, the Life Challenges series became a reality. THIS SERIES CAN BE HEARD TODAY-WEDNESDAY at 2pm EST. You can listen and participate in the discussion by dialing 347-994-3320, then press #1 if you would like to comment.
Who are the Life Challengers? What do they stand for? How do I become one? Well, there is the greater chance that you are already a Life Challenger! This is an opportunity to brush up on your Life Challengers skills and become familiar with the Life Challenges concepts. Register now. Registration is free.
Today is Wednesday, August 19, 2015. Life Challengers would ask the question "Is where I am this very moment, where I thought I would be in my Life Domains?
Each week Donald Ray Mills joins us to talk about "Life Challenges". For each of you in attendance he recognizes you as a "Life Challenger".
Feel free to call in and make a comment.
Darren Marlar will be here with the daily dose of weird news.
Looking for FREE personal and professional development classes? Head over to http://thisneedstobesaid.com/events/
Thechurch in the first century often experienced grave challenges. Such as, persecution, false teachers, and Apostasy.
Today we see similar challenges confronting the church...false teachers leading many astray. Churches apostatizing, resulting in new religious organizations.
In this series we will examine the challenges we face today. But first, it may be helpful to distinguish between the universal church and the local church as revealed in the Bible
Lorraine Townsend drops by @DriveThruHR to talk about Global HR Challenges
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Life Challenges with Don Mills Lesson- Life Challengers, Have a seat. Gather around me. Class is in session. Have you reviewed the previous Life Challenges? Always start with the review before class, for that is the preparation phase. THE APPLICATION is the next level and it will require several lessons to deliver. During the past several weeks, we talked about THE PHILOSOPHY of Life Challenges.
In THE CHERRY HARVEST, Lucy Sanna seamlessly weaves an engaging and unforgettable story that touches on a unique, true-to-life footnote in modern history.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: LUCY SANNA has published poetry, short stories, and nonfiction books, which have been translated into a number of languages. Born and raised in Wisconsin and a longtime resident of San Francisco, she now divides her time between Madison, Wisconsin, and the west coast. The Cherry Harvest is her first novel.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- AJC Radio (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Checkpoint0 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (0 chatters)