Manohar Furtado, Ph.D. is currently consulting for Biology for Global Good LLC.
Lead R&D and Molecular Diagnostics teams at Applied Biosystems Inc., Celera Diagnostics and Life Technologies for 12 years.
Assistant Professor of Pathology and Director, Clinical Virology and Retrovirology Laboratories at Northwestern University Medical School for 7 years.
Over 15 years’ experience working in the Life Sciences domain in academic research and clinical research as a PI at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Ph.D., M.Sc., B.Sc., Poona University, Biochemistry (Area: Protein structure and evolution).
70 publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Over 200 oral presentations and posters at major national and international conferences.
Two issued patents and ten pending patent applications.
2. What methods are traditionally used to detect avian influenza virus infections?
3. What is Real-time reverse transcription (RT)-PCR?
4. How do RT-PCR technologies compare with culture and traditional methods?
5. What are the limitations of liquid RT-PCR assays?
6. What is lyophilization?
7. What were the findings of the recent RT-PCR lyophilized assay trials?
Manohar R. Furtado, Ph.D.
Global Good LLC.
420 Ventura Pl, San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register