You can have fun sharing in the learning experience as you engage with your teens. Rest assured that Wendy works hands on with parents and organizations teaching them how to use the Get.in the.Game program.
You will love the fact that there are over 30 long-term projects and short-term activities that span five categories of skills: Me & My Career, Me & Money, Me & My Space, Me & Society and Me & Wellness.
If you are a teacher or educator you will be thrilled to use their unique Service Learning program: “EntreGivers”, which Wendy can implement and/or facilitate at schools and organizations. In 2014-2015 EntreGivers will be used under a state funded grant to help youth with status offenses “right their wrongs” (they broke the law) and grow into a community-minded person.
The Get.in the.Game program:
• Encourages families to work together side-by-side
• Helps to heal the relationship between you and your child or student
• Equips your teenager with the necessary life skills that will allow them to succeed
• All of the research and organization has been done for you by experts
• Allows you to be confident that your teenager will be prepared for life
• Saves you time, energy, money and frustration
You will be amazed to learn Wendy’s personal journey. From overcoming low self-image to losing her father in a plane crash when she was extremely young.
CCFL Global Academy - A world-wide humanitarian movement to heal, unite and empower families and communities, equipping them with the necessary tools to strengthen individual standards, ethics and values while, together, raising the next generation.