Email us for help
The World's Earliest Elohim Civilized Law Codes by Kings Includes: Ur-Nammu is one the oldest known law code surviving today. It is from Mesopotamia and is written on tablets, in the Sumerian language c. 2100–2050 BCE. also King Hammurabi Law Codes.
A.D. Anno Domini is unlawful unhinged Rule-- mentally unbalanced; deranged.
1) What is Saddam Hussein best known for? He was the Iraqi Leader some years before he formally came to power in 1979. He consolidate his power over Iraq's government and the Ba'ath party. Relationships with fellow party members were carefully cultivated, and Saddam soon accumulated a powerful circle of support within the party.
2) Muammar Gaddafi ; Brotherly Leader and Guide of the Revolution · 2 March 1979 – 20 October 2011 · President ; Chairman of the Revolutionary Command Council of Libya.
3) In the late 2nd century BCE, the Hasmonean Kingdom conquered most of Palestine and parts of neighboring regions but the kingdom gradually became a vassal of Rome, which annexed the area in 63 BCE.
4) What was the first international law?
What country started civilization? Civilizations first appeared in Mesopotamia (what is now Iraq) and later in Egypt.
5) The Earliest Laws. Ur-Nammu is the oldest known law code surviving today. It is from Mesopotamia and is written on tablets, in the Sumerian language c. 2100–2050 BCE. The next written set of laws known to us, is the Code of Hammurabi. He was the king of Babylon between 1792 BC and 1758 BC. Hammurabi is said to have been