Call in to speak with the host
This is a special show! Our very own co-host is our special guest. She is a talented woman! She is the author of many great titles, she is the in partnership with AMB Publishing, she is an outstanding editor, graphic designer for covers and most of all a great family woman.
Author LJ Jamel Thomas is an awesome woman that strives to continue her greatness, by preparing her path to create screen plays.
Her work is never done.
1. How do you define success? Are you at that level in which you would say you are successful?
2. From what age did you begin to write? The age in which you knew you would be a writer?
3. I see you like writing novella or short stories, why? And are they better for your characters to shine?
4. How did you and your business partner become a team? Is it easier as a team or alone?
5. I see on face book that your business parnter is talented with the graphic for the covers, you yourself is pretty good for the covers. Which program do you use, and why? Or do you guys have the artistic talent in drawing as well?
6. Speak to your public, talk about the things you want them to know?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.