Writer, consultant, and popular circuit speaker Frank Wander joins us to discuss unlocking innovation in the enterprise, and other topics from his new book Transforming IT Culture.
This podcast is being organized for the purpose of gathering supporting research for the Social Media Buyers Guide Project from Social Media Club.
Join SMC Founder Chris Heuer and E-Storm CEO William Gaultier to hear leading social media service providers share their top three pieces of advice for individuals and organizations evaluating and purchasing social media technologies, services and media. Panelists will also share the three most important questions they recommend asking any social
This program will highlight a number of excellent online research tools taken from my Research Resources Subject Tracer Information Blog. A research white paper is available directly from www.OnlineResearchTools.info . We will also discuss the latest happenings from the zillman.us blog during the last week.
I will be interviewing Steve Beyer from singingtotheplants.com
We will be talking about Teacher Plants, Hallucinogens, Ayahuasca and how these substances are related to our civilisation. How can such things that are perceived by the western culture as drugs and being rejected by the society as something harmful, can help thousands of people in the indigenous cultures all around the world? What are the effects of these plants on human mind, psyche and body? Why are we seeing more and more of t
Listen to this interview with Pia Vuohelainen, Partner Manager EMEA, NAVTEQ Network for Developers™ (NN4D), about NAVTEQ LocationPoint™ Advertising and how developers can make money on their applications and let consumers substitute paying for traffic or other location-based services by accepting location-based ads.
We love technology. Without the Internets, how could we offer 35,000 new shows a month to listen to, playback and download? Technology is so pervasive, we treat our devices like trusty companions, carrying them around with us, and going through withdrawal when they're recharging or misplaced. We discipline our children by taking away electronic privileges. We check tech blogs and forums for PC and Mac rumors. And just when we've geeked out on the latest-and-greatest gadgets, our eyes widen at the glimpse of what will quickly usurp them. Can't make it to SXSW, CTIA, CES and other trade shows? Our hosts take you there. Unsure which operating systems, software or apps are worth your time and money? Get expert advice from bestselling authors, CTOs and leading technologists on product news, e-learning, cloud computing, cameras, home entertainment, camcorders, iPhones, Androids, BlackBerrys, PlayStation, Wii, tablets, iPods and everything keeping our lives in sync.
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (7 chatters)
- Harwood Terrace Baptist Church (6 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (6 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (5 chatters)
- RotoRadio (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- IWS Radio (4 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- Candy ODonnell Psychic (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Michael D Green Jr (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- fnssportsradio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (1 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)