Popular in Technology
The use of Mobile/Wireless technologies are fast becoming a critical element in the growth and productivity of companies in every industry. Often there are entrepreneurs with exciting ideas of ways that they can use these technologies to facilitate growth for their firm or serve their customers more effectively, but they don't know how to access the expertise they need.
The Mobile Technology Association of Michigan and Michigan Small Business Development Center (SBDC) West Michigan Region are presenting 'Mobile App Bootcamp for Non-tech Entrepreneurs', Thursday July 28th, 2016 from 8:00 A.M- 1:00 P.M at the Grand Valley State University Seidman College of Business. Please Join Melissa Birnie on July 6th 2016 @ 9:30 A.M and her guest Dante Villarreal, Regional Director, West Michigan Region of SBDC when they discuss in detail, this workshop event and entrepreneurship in Michigan and Grand Rapids. If you want to learn:
Strategies for planning a succesful mobile App, devloping an understanding of app developers and how to work with them to get what you want then this workshop is for you, You will learn how to:
• Create a value proposition • Define functionalities you want to be part of your app • Set priorities and understand your MVP (Minimum Viable Product) • Learn to wireframe your concept
Social Geek Radio visits the Pinot's Palette headquarters in Houston Texas. Craig Ceccanti, Co-Founder and CEO, Natalie Wells, Creative Director and Jacqueline Deavenport, Director of Marketing share the new re-branding launch process.
"The change is larger than just a logo, the new look and feel is a symbol of the Pinot Promise and a commitment to customer service that makes Pinot’s Palette the paint and sip night out guests can count on every time, at every studio."
Join guest host Daniella Bien-Aimé of the Bien-Aimé Post as she welcomes David Pierre-Louis of Port-au-Prince Startup Week who returns with participants to assess and review the event -- which took place a few weeks ago.
See post show notes at www.kiskeacity.com.
On this week’s episode, the theme is the Indifference Curve. In the news, ADW Launcher gets a big update, Google now shows causes for symptoms being search, I show how to keep your tablet’s monitor enabled using Tasker, and more!
In the entertainment segment, I continue watching Game of Thrones, I review Warcraft (the movie), I give my first impression of the Westworld and Inferno trailers, Star Wars Rogue One gets a major character and more!
This week’s relaxation segment is my enjoyment of museums.
The Air Force recently announced that they’re continuing with the Commercial Integration Cell (CIC) within the Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) following what they're touting as a successful pilot program. To learn more about the pilot program, what is was supposed to accomplish, why it's considered a success and what's next for the JSpOC, we sat down with two experts from SES Government Solutions - one of the few commercial companies that participated in the JSpOC CIC.
During our conversation with Todd Gossett and Jeff Rowlison of SES GS, we discussed the impetus for creating the JSpOC and CIC, the benefits it delivered and how they anticipate it evolving into the future.
The BDPA iRadio Show creates a vibrant communications platform that speaks to all BDPA stakeholders. We have an exciting line-up for our show on June 14, 2016.
- Leroy White, Chapter President, BDPA Dayton The BDPA iRadio Show. Linking Business, Education and Technology. The BDPA iRadio Show creates a vibrant communications platform that speaks to all BDPA stakeholders. Sponsored by the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation, and BETF Executive Director Wayne Hicks. Produced by Franne McNeal. Studio Engineering by Everaldo Gallimore. Co-Hosting by Franne McNeal, Timothy Butts, Jala Cruz and Ronald Story. The BDPA iRadio Show broadcasts the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. Join us on blogtalkradio.com/BDPA.
Cairo Qween's Taste Of Technology Tech Law Ep.5 Space & Time : To Infinity - this will be like a Doctor Who episode, but ironically, this is now a REAL conversation! A Do Over??Call in to share your thoughts (347)633-9769!
We love technology. Without the Internets, how could we offer 35,000 new shows a month to listen to, playback and download? Technology is so pervasive, we treat our devices like trusty companions, carrying them around with us, and going through withdrawal when they're recharging or misplaced. We discipline our children by taking away electronic privileges. We check tech blogs and forums for PC and Mac rumors. And just when we've geeked out on the latest-and-greatest gadgets, our eyes widen at the glimpse of what will quickly usurp them. Can't make it to SXSW, CTIA, CES and other trade shows? Our hosts take you there. Unsure which operating systems, software or apps are worth your time and money? Get expert advice from bestselling authors, CTOs and leading technologists on product news, e-learning, cloud computing, cameras, home entertainment, camcorders, iPhones, Androids, BlackBerrys, PlayStation, Wii, tablets, iPods and everything keeping our lives in sync.
Join Host Live Chats
- Common Sense Nation (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Real Talk with EH and JG (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Chef Robb (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Hid-Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Hahn America (5 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (3 chatters)
- Knights Of Awakening (3 chatters)
- The Communicators (2 chatters)
- The HillToP Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Coffee Shop (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Heather and Travis Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- jwanyvette1 (1 chatters)
- Trilby Johnson (1 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit