Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. We think you'll like them better this way.

Church dissension & Conflict in the New Age

  • Broadcast in Religion
  • 0 comments
GoldenRod1960

GoldenRod1960

×  

Follow This Show

If you liked this show, you should follow GoldenRod1960.
h:166314
s:1455473
archived
Have you ever gone to a church where you agreed with 80 per cent of the Pastor said, but not the other crucial 20%? Or a church member seduced half the congregation and didn't leave until he was threatened? Or funds magically disappeared from the treasury? Find out what drives church conflicts and which members are likely to secede...

Comments

 comments