SATURDAY MORNING WAKE UP CALL
TOPIC: REMOVING MENTAL COBWEBS
by Napoleon Hill
1. Negative: (a) feelings, (b) emotions, and (c) passions; (d) habits, (e) beliefs, and (f) prejudices.
2. Seeing only the mote in the other fellow’s eye.
3. Arguments and misunderstandings due to semantic difficulties.
4. False conclusions resulting from false premises.
5. All-inclusive, restrictive words or expressions as basic or minor premises.
6. The idea that necessity forces dishonesty.
7. Unclean thoughts and habits.
8. Fear that it is sacrilegious to use the powers of your mind.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.